Short Answer Key
Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 1-15
1. What are Danny and Bernie talking about?
They are talking about Bernie's sexual escapade.
2. How old does Bernie think the girl was?
Between eighteen and twenty-five.
3. Where did Bernie and the girl meet?
4. What type of cigarettes does the girl purchase?
5. Why does the girl invite Bernie to her room?
She wants to pay him back for the cigarettes.
6. What does Bernie throw at the girl after hitting her with the towel?
A GE clock radio.
7. What does the girl pull out from under her bed?
A World War II flak suit.
8. Who does the girl phone while having sex with Bernie?
Patrice, her friend.
9. Why does Bernie leave the girl?
She has set the room on fire.
10. What are Deborah and Joan talking about in their apartment?
This section contains 2,433 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)