|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 10th - 14th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trick does Bernie think the pornographic movie is using to prolong the action?
(a) He thinks they change actors.
(b) He thinks they change the camera angles.
(c) He thinks they study karma sutra.
(d) He thinks it is a computer generated image.
2. According to George, the duck is full of what?
3. At a hunting, what is the first sign of an approaching duck?
(c) Its scent on the wind.
4. Being a loner in the world is not George's what?
(a) Ball of wax.
(b) Bag of tea.
(c) Tune to whistle.
5. How old is Deborah?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George claim is the duck and heron's natural relationship?
2. In the North Country, what might the ducks see here and there?
3. What group of people does George say are modeled after animals?
4. What does Emil think about George's musings on the deaths of ducks?
5. What do they feel is the major difference between the two birds?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)