|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Deborah compare her efforts at coming to grips with herself?
(a) A tightrope walk.
(b) A puzzle.
(c) A water ballet.
(d) A wrestling match.
2. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
3. What type of cigarettes does the girl purchase?
(b) American Spirits.
4. Who does Danny think he sees on the beach?
5. Joan's class ask questions about what word in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Danny meets Joan at her and Deborah's apartment, how does she behave toward him?
2. According to Bernie, a nice pair of legs is like what?
3. How much time did Bernie spend in Korea?
4. How does Joan offer to solve the problem of keeping their jointly-bought television?
5. While moving out, what needs to be separated between Joan and Deborah?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)