|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Deborah and Danny decide to do for their date?
(a) They are going to the beach.
(b) She is coming to his apartment to cook dinner.
(c) They are going to the theater.
(d) He is taking her out to dinner.
2. After their fight, what is Deb doing when Danny tries to talk to her?
(a) She is running.
(b) She is cleaning.
(c) She is listening to music.
(d) She is sleeping.
3. What does Joan think many people with antisocial behavior problems choose as their form of expression?
4. To what does Deborah compare her efforts at coming to grips with herself?
(a) A water ballet.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A puzzle.
(d) A tightrope walk.
5. How does Bernie think he can attract women?
(a) By treating them badly.
(b) By bringing them flowers.
(c) By buying a new car.
(d) By wearing cologne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny feel that Deborah is doing to him?
2. Where does Danny work?
3. What aspects of Joan and Deborah does Danny attack?
4. How does Joan offer to solve the problem of keeping their jointly-bought television?
5. While moving out, what needs to be separated between Joan and Deborah?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)