|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernie think will happen in Danny and Deborah's relationship?
(a) He thinks Deborah will dump him in a few weeks.
(b) He thinks Danny will dump her in a few weeks.
(c) He thinks Deborah will marry him instead.
(d) He thinks they are destined for marriage.
2. How old does Bernie think the girl was?
(a) Between twenty-eight and thirty-four.
(b) Between sixty and seventy.
(c) Between twenty and thirty.
(d) Between eighteen and twenty-five.
3. On what day did Danny and Deborah meet?
4. How does Deborah plan to change their living situation?
(a) She plans to move in with Danny.
(b) She plans to move in with Bernie.
(c) She plans to invite Danny to live with she and Joan.
(d) She plans to move to California.
5. How long does Deborah stay at Danny's apartment, according to Joan?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Deborah compare her efforts at coming to grips with herself?
2. What does Joan say that upsets Bernie?
3. When the woman ignores Bernie and Danny after they say hello, what do they think is wrong with her?
4. What household item does Deborah feel Danny compares her to?
5. What confession does Danny make to Deborah?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)