|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 1-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan say that upsets Bernie?
(a) She has a husband and baby at home.
(b) She is a serial killer.
(c) She does not find him sexually attractive.
(d) She does not like dogs.
2. What type of cigarettes does the girl purchase?
(a) American Spirits.
3. What are Deborah and Joan talking about in their apartment?
4. What does Deborah order to drink at the bar?
(a) A Perrier with lime.
(b) A vodka soda.
(c) A beer.
(d) Jack Daniels on the rocks.
5. What countries does Bernie claim the King belongs to?
(a) England, Mexico, and Afghanistan.
(b) The USA, Germany, and Spain.
(c) Greece, France, and Egypt.
(d) Chile, Canada, and Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What report are Bernie and Danny trying to do?
2. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
3. What, while Deborah has been at Danny's, does Joan claim has died?
4. Why does Bernie leave the girl?
5. To what does Deborah compare her efforts at coming to grips with herself?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)