|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 1-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan do for a living?
(a) She is an accountant.
(b) She is a kindergarten teacher.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is an Assistant Office Manager.
2. Where did Danny spot Deborah?
(a) At the public library.
(b) At the Art Institute.
(c) At an upscale restaurant.
(d) In the park.
3. When Danny meets Joan at her and Deborah's apartment, how does she behave toward him?
(a) She hits on him.
(b) Her behavior is hostile.
(c) Her behavior is polite.
(d) She is far too talkative.
4. What are Danny and Bernie talking about?
(a) They are talking about Joan's sexual escapade.
(b) They are talking about Patrice's sexual escapade.
(c) They are talking about Danny's sexual escapade.
(d) They are talking about Bernie's sexual escapade.
5. Where did Bernie and the girl meet?
(a) At Grunts.
(b) At Commonwealth.
(c) At Daly's.
(d) At Yak-Zies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the girl invite Bernie to her room?
2. What does Joan say that upsets Bernie?
3. What does Deborah order to drink at the bar?
4. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
5. On what day did Danny and Deborah meet?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)