|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 10th - 14th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspects of Joan and Deborah does Danny attack?
(a) He attacks their sense of style.
(b) He attacks their taste in music.
(c) He attacks their ability to make love.
(d) He attacks their emotional instability.
2. What do Deborah and Danny decide to do for their date?
(a) He is taking her out to dinner.
(b) They are going to the beach.
(c) They are going to the theater.
(d) She is coming to his apartment to cook dinner.
3. What does George claim is the duck and heron's natural relationship?
(a) They keep each other in check.
(b) They stay as far away from one another as possible.
(c) They stay as close together as possible.
(d) They have never, nor will ever cross paths.
4. In what year does the play take place?
5. What does Deborah claim to be when Danny tries to pick her up?
(a) A Lesbian.
(b) A deaf woman.
(c) A leper.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trick does Bernie think the pornographic movie is using to prolong the action?
2. How does George describe ducks' migration?
3. George takes no issue with people spending money on what?
4. While moving out, what needs to be separated between Joan and Deborah?
5. What astrological sign do Danny, Deborah, and Bernie have in common?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)