|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Joan read to her class?
(a) The story of Beauty and the Beast.
(b) The story of the three little pigs.
(c) The story of Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The story of the wife who was a beautiful woman half the time, and a hag the other half.
2. What astrological sign do Danny, Deborah, and Bernie have in common?
(a) They are Tauruses.
(b) They are Pisces.
(c) They are Geminis.
(d) They are Scorpios.
3. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
4. What does Bernie think Danny has lost over his relationship with Deborah?
(a) He has lost his apartment.
(b) He has lost his money.
(c) He has lost his perspective.
(d) He has lost his sense of importance.
5. What king would reroute locomotives through his women's bedrooms?
(a) King Farouk.
(b) King Edward VI.
(c) King Tut.
(d) King Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confession does Danny make to Deborah?
2. Where did Danny spot Deborah?
3. What is Joan drinking at the bar?
4. On what day did Danny and Deborah meet?
5. What does Joan say that upsets Bernie?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)