|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 1st - 9th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Bernie and Danny in the toy department at Marshall's Fields?
(a) They are shopping for Bernie's nephew Bobby.
(b) They are picking up women.
(c) They are shopping for Danny's nephew Bobby.
(d) They are shopping for Deborah's niece Bobby.
2. What is the one thing Deborah really wants Danny to talk to her about?
(a) She wants to talk about his feelings.
(b) She wants to talk about his childhood.
(c) She wants to talk about marriage.
(d) She wants to talk about Faulkner.
3. What is Bernie's response when Danny asks if he is feeling all right?
(a) Yes, he feels fantastic, and has fallen in love.
(b) No, he feels terrible and may have the flu.
(c) No, he is experiencing emotional distress leftover from childhood.
(d) If he looks all right, then assume he is feeling all right.
4. Who does Danny insult as he and Deborah split up their belongings?
(a) Joan and Deborah.
(c) Deborah's mother.
(d) Bernie and Joan.
5. How does Bernie think he can attract women?
(a) By wearing cologne.
(b) By buying a new car.
(c) By treating them badly.
(d) By bringing them flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does George claim has been discovered in ducks?
2. Who is Bernie telling his dog story to?
3. What area does Emil describe in poetic detail to George?
4. Where does Deborah go after moving out of Danny's apartment?
5. What confession does Danny make to Deborah?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)