|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 1st - 9th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and Emil think of the world?
(a) They think the world is on the right track.
(b) They think the world is ending.
(c) They think the world is perfect.
(d) They think the world is self-destructive.
2. What is Bernie's response when Danny asks if he is feeling all right?
(a) If he looks all right, then assume he is feeling all right.
(b) No, he is experiencing emotional distress leftover from childhood.
(c) No, he feels terrible and may have the flu.
(d) Yes, he feels fantastic, and has fallen in love.
3. What animal used to be at the other zoo, but died?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A Giant Panda.
(c) A dodo.
(d) A rhinoceros.
4. How much time did Bernie spend in Korea?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Five years.
5. What about Deborah did Danny remember?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her shirt.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bernie and Danny go, presumably to make Danny feel better about his relationship?
2. To what does Bernie compare the less fit girl at the beach?
3. When does Bernie claim to have been in Korea?
4. What, while Deborah has been at Danny's, does Joan claim has died?
5. According to George, what would a duck lack on his deathbed?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)