Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 1-15
1. What are Danny and Bernie talking about?
(a) They are talking about Danny's sexual escapade.
(b) They are talking about Patrice's sexual escapade.
(c) They are talking about Bernie's sexual escapade.
(d) They are talking about Joan's sexual escapade.
2. How old does Bernie think the girl was?
(a) Between sixty and seventy.
(b) Between twenty-eight and thirty-four.
(c) Between eighteen and twenty-five.
(d) Between twenty and thirty.
3. Where did Bernie and the girl meet?
(a) At Grunts.
(b) At Commonwealth.
(c) At Yak-Zies.
(d) At Daly's.
4. What type of cigarettes does the girl purchase?
(a) American Spirits.
5. Why does the girl invite Bernie to her room?
(a) He threatens her with a gun.
(b) She wants to pay him back for the cigarettes.
(c) He has been locked out of his own room.
(d) She wants to show him a book she is reading.
6. What does Bernie throw at the girl after hitting her with the towel?
(a) A GE clock radio.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A monkey wrench.
(d) A medicine ball.
This section contains 4,674 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)