Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 1-15
• Bernie relates his sexual escapade from the night before to Danny.
• Bernie claims she took him up to her hotel room, had sex with him in a flak suit, then set the room on fire.
• Bernie and Danny cannot decide whether or not she was a pro.
• Joan and Deborah agree men are only after one thing, but it is never the same thing.
• Bernie hits on Joan at a singles bar.
• Joan does not find him sexually attractive and he is offended.
• Bernie perceives that Joan, just by sitting reading her book, is a cocktease.
• Bernie tells Danny that he will get women by treating them badly.
• Danny and Deborah meet at the library.
• Danny admires Deborah's drawing and she tells him she is a Lesbian.
• Bernie watches TV alone in his apartment.
• The program wonders if people thank their creator...
This section contains 1,270 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)