1. For what magazine does the author of "Nickel and Dimed" work when she is beginning her assignment?
2. Barbara makes the common that the ____________ is too low and that someone used to more should try to live with it.
3. Who is Barbara Ehrenreich's editor, the one who assigns her the story that became this book?
4. Having spend her life with ____________ struggling people, the author is not happy about getting the assignment.
5. Barbara does not want to live a life of _________ or discomfort when it comes to this new assignment.
6. Barbara certainly does not want to do hard ________ labor when she is working at her new jobs.
This section contains 4,380 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)