|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Introduction: Getting Ready".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what publication does the editor who assigns the story to Barbara work?
(c) Ladies Home Journal
2. Barbara began to realize that the only thing that made her special and separate from others at her workplace was her lack of __________.
(a) Driver's license
(c) Ripped clothing
3. Barbara says that she will not rely on her superior ______________ to support herself.
(c) Name recognition
4. What does Barbara not want to mention when she is out in her new working life?
(b) Her husband
(c) Her daughters
(d) Her hometown
5. Barbara begins to realize that when she is a maid, she is not ____________ to be a maid. She really is a maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barbara will take the ____________ paying minimum wage job she can find when she's off on assignment.
2. Barbara begins to realize that minimum wage workers are no less ____________ or intelligent than she is.
3. Barbara promises to spend a _________ in each location in order to get a sense of the area.
4. Barbara realizes that her use of a car is different as many minimum wage workers have to use _________ to get around.
5. Barbara does not want to live a life of _________ or discomfort when it comes to this new assignment.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)