|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Closing remarks, "Evaluation".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The companies Barbara encounters seem to convince workers that everyone is striving together for a __________ goal.
2. Where does Barbara rent a room until she is able to find housing that will work for her?
(a) Motel 6
(b) Super 8
(c) Holiday Inn
(d) Howard Johnson
3. Gail reveals that she had to live in _______ and pee into a plastic bottle after her boyfriend she lives with suddenly dies.
(a) A box
(b) A truck
(c) A storage space
(d) The bathroom
4. Low wage workers should not set a _________ or a higher standard for others, so the author finds.
(a) Higher goal
(b) Faster pace
(c) Friendlier attitude
(d) Higher aspiration
5. What does Barbara have to care for when she stays in a friend's house at the beginning of her adventure in Minnesota?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cook who occasionally throws meat against the wall during his shift?
2. Prosperity and the _________ success has meant that housing is more expensive in certain areas of the country.
3. __________ is a city in which Barbara is afraid she might be recognized, so she looks for work in a nearby city.
4. Barbara feels to truly replicate the experience of a minimum wage worker, she would need to have a few __________ in tow too.
5. What is one of the things Barbara is NOT handed when she goes back to Menards?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)