|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
2. How old was Ellen when she moved away from Metairie?
3. What kind of cake did Ellen make for her friend?
4. What did the student psychic predict for Ellen?
5. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ellen have to say about Rita's memories of her?
2. What does Ellen say TV in the 1960s was inspired by, and why?
3. What happened when Ellen was seated behind a nun on a plane?
4. Why does Ellen say the story line of Mr. Ed was feasible in her mind?
5. What did Ellen have to explain to others after using the restroom on a plane, and why?
6. What did Ellen compare herself to when she need a hobby?
7. What does Ellen say is most important to her about herself?
8. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
9. How does Ellen say should would always prove she is a woman?
10. What were some of the things Ellen says are not good ideas even though they initially sounded like good ideas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are Ellen's ideas about fame, and why does she feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how did these instances affect Ellen's life?
Essay Topic 3
What is Ellen's biggest fear, and how does she respond to it?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)