|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport team did Ellen start in high school?
2. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
3. How much older than Ellen is her brother?
4. How many things are talked about in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Ellen think a certain kind of shoe should be outlawed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ellen say should would always prove she is a woman?
2. Why did Ellen decide to see a psychic?
3. What did Ellen have to say about Rita's memories of her?
4. Why did Ellen first wish she was a man?
5. What did Ellen compare herself to when she need a hobby?
6. What did Ellen have to explain to others after using the restroom on a plane, and why?
7. What does Ellen say about self comparisons?
8. How does Ellen think children would best learn about sex?
9. What did Rita Bangs say she remembered about Ellen?
10. How was Ellen told babies were formed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of charities did Ellen choose to get involved with, and why?
Essay Topic 2
In this book, Ellen presents an interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
Essay Topic 3
How did Ellen regard psychics, and how did this practice affect some major choices in her life?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)