|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ellen's brother's name?
2. Who did Ellen offend when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
3. What does Ellen do while her recipe is cooking?
4. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
5. Where did Ellen first hear about the Iditarod?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Ellen performed in front of some Marines?
2. How was Ellen told babies were formed?
3. What happened when Ellen was seated behind a nun on a plane?
4. Why does Ellen think her high school teachers remember her as bright?
5. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of using, and why did she have to use it?
6. What does Ellen say she named her TV show after?
7. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
8. What did Rita Bangs say she remembered about Ellen?
9. Why does Ellen say the story line of Mr. Ed was feasible in her mind?
10. What does Ellen like to do while she makes French toast?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
How did Ellen regard psychics, and how did this practice affect some major choices in her life?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the superstitions discussed in this book, and how are they presented? What significance does these have on the tone of the book?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)