|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
2. What is the Ellie Gellie?
(a) A song.
(b) A book.
(c) A joke.
(d) A dance.
3. Where was Ellen's hospital?
(b) Laurel Canyon.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What did Ellen think the compliment from the doctor really was?
(a) A pick up line.
(b) A lie.
(c) A mocking statement.
(d) A way to distract her.
5. What did Ellen think when she saw a woman praying for two hours?
(a) She thought she must have had a lot to repent of.
(b) She wanted her to stop to give others a chance.
(c) She envied her devotion.
(d) She figured she had fallen asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
2. What does Ellen talk about in Chapter 18?
3. What did Ellen used to want to be when she was growing up?
4. How does Ellen define a celebrity?
5. What is Ellen not convinced about with zoos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What compliment did the doctor at the ER give Ellen, and why was she surprised by this?
2. How is the conversation form set up by Ellen?
3. Why does Ellen not like zoos?
4. How does Ellen think cosmetic companies should test their products?
5. Why does Ellen say most people don't notice when others are being idiotic?
6. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary things?
7. What are some of the things Ellen says people can do to pass the time on an elevator?
8. How does Ellen say the elevator made people idiots?
9. Why is Chapter 14 left blank?
10. How does Ellen say she would run the Academy Awards?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)