|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen say was happening if her ears were itching?
(a) Someone was thinking about her.
(b) Her ears were dirty.
(c) Someone was talking about her.
(d) She needed a new prescription.
2. What button does Ellen say is too commonly pushed in public?
(a) The panic button on personalities.
(b) The lock button on cars.
(c) The up button on elevators.
(d) The off button on computers.
3. Why does Ellen say nobody ever sees us look like an idiot?
(a) We rarely do truly stupid things.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are not as judgmental as we think.
(d) They are too worried about someone noticing their idiotic act.
4. What does Ellen say celebrities always win?
(c) Game shows.
5. What kind of testing is Ellen uncomfortable with?
(a) Drug testing.
(c) Animal testing.
(d) Blood testing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen used to want to be when she was growing up?
2. What does Ellen not want to feel when in a sleeping bag?
3. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
4. What feat of strength did Ellen joke about doing?
5. What is the minimum number of Ellen's entourage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ellen do with stray animals?
2. How does Ellen say the elevator made people idiots?
3. What show did some of Ellen's friends think she could be on with her talent?
4. What perks does Ellen say celebrities get while playing Scrabble?
5. Why is Chapter 13 left blank?
6. Why did the nurses at the ER laugh at Ellen?
7. Why is Chapter 14 left blank?
8. What does Ellen say celebrities get when they receive collagen treatments?
9. How does Ellen define a celebrity?
10. What does Ellen say about her hospital gown?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)