|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Ellen say a celebrity vote is counted?
(b) Four times.
(c) Not at all.
(d) Three times.
2. What does Ellen hate finding in her shoes?
3. What does Ellen say we should not say when walked in on in the bathroom?
(a) Can I help you?
(b) What are you doing?
(c) That's OK.
(d) Sorry about that.
4. What group does Ellen say should always be rescued first off a sinking boat?
5. What does Ellen suggest whistling when stuck on an elevator?
(a) TV theme songs.
(b) Random tunes.
(d) Movie sound tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ellen asked to explain to an alien on her advice column?
2. What was Ellen's advice column called?
3. What does Ellen imagine might happen when she washes out a wound?
4. What does Ellen say she always does just after tripping?
5. What is Chapter 13 about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ellen say the elevator made people idiots?
2. What did Ellen say led to talking to one's self?
3. How is the conversation form set up by Ellen?
4. What did Ellen think when she saw a woman praying for two hours straight?
5. Why does Ellen say most people don't notice when others are being idiotic?
6. What show did some of Ellen's friends think she could be on with her talent?
7. What perks does Ellen say celebrities get while playing Scrabble?
8. What does Ellen say about taxidermy?
9. Why is Chapter 13 left blank?
10. What are some of the things Ellen says people can do to pass the time on an elevator?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)