|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum number of Ellen's entourage?
2. Why did Ellen tell everyone she ended up in the ER?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) She had a cyst.
(c) She had gall stones.
(d) She got injured doing feats of strength.
3. What does Ellen imagine picking up instead of a frisbee?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A hat.
4. Why is the 14th chapter left blank?
(a) She hates the number 14.
(b) She couldn't remember what she wanted to put there.
(c) So there will not be a 13th chapter.
(d) She is making her book longer.
5. Where was Ellen's hospital?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Laurel Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ellen surprised by the doctor's compliment at the ER?
2. What does Ellen talk about in Chapter 18?
3. What feat of strength did Ellen joke about doing?
4. What did Ellen create for people to talk to her?
5. What does Ellen say the last option was to do when stuck on an elevator?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things Ellen says people can do to pass the time on an elevator?
2. Why is Chapter 14 left blank?
3. What does Ellen say about her hospital gown?
4. Why does Ellen not like zoos?
5. What show did some of Ellen's friends think she could be on with her talent?
6. What does Ellen say about taxidermy?
7. Why did Ellen end up in the ER?
8. Why is Chapter 13 left blank?
9. Why did the nurses at the ER laugh at Ellen?
10. What does Ellen do with stray animals?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)