|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen hate finding in her shoes?
2. What is Ellen most grateful for in her life?
(a) Her friends.
(b) The family she had.
(c) Her success.
(d) The small things.
3. Who recognized Ellen at the ER?
(a) The nurses.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The administrator.
(d) The orderly.
4. What kind of tuna does Ellen eat?
(a) Dolphin friendly tuna.
(b) Low sodium tuna.
(c) North Atlantic tuna.
(d) Low fat tuna.
5. Where does Ellen imagine playing frisbee?
(a) A park.
(b) A field.
(c) Her yard.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen say was happening if her ears were itching?
2. What does Ellen imagine might happen when she washes out a wound?
3. What kind of pets other than dogs did Ellen have when she wrote this book?
4. How did Ellen think she sounded when she sung in her head?
5. Where was Ellen's hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ellen say she would run the Academy Awards?
2. How does Ellen say the elevator made people idiots?
3. Why does Ellen say most people don't notice when others are being idiotic?
4. What are some of the things Ellen says people can do to pass the time on an elevator?
5. Why does Ellen not like zoos?
6. How does Ellen think cosmetic companies should test their products?
7. What doss Ellen say about taking gum out of one's mouth?
8. Why did Ellen end up in the ER?
9. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary things?
10. What does Ellen say about her hospital gown?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)