|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Ellen say should always be rescued first off a sinking boat?
2. What subjects does Ellen say cosmetic companies should try their products on?
(b) Young teens.
(c) Convicted murderers.
(d) Homeless people.
3. What did Ellen say would make all people hop around and scream?
(a) Having a spider in their pants.
(b) Hearing bad news.
(c) Sitting on a tack.
(d) Explaining how to dance.
4. What did Ellen think the compliment from the doctor really was?
(a) A mocking statement.
(b) A way to distract her.
(c) A pick up line.
(d) A lie.
5. What is the title of Chapter 15?
(a) My Biggest Fear.
(b) Scared Silly.
(c) The Scariest Thing.
(d) Overcoming Fears.
6. What would Ellen answer to her more unique questions on her advice column?
(a) This is an answer you already know.
(b) Look it up.
(c) That's an anomaly.
(d) How should I know, Dummy?
7. Which appliance does Ellen suggest talking to?
(a) All of these.
8. What awards show did Ellen get asked about her advice column?
(a) The Tony Awards.
(b) The Emmy Awards.
(c) The Country Music Awards.
(d) The Academy Awards.
9. What was Ellen's advice column called?
(a) Ask Ellen.
(b) Ellen Can Help.
(c) Advice by Ellen.
(d) Help Me Ellen, Help, Help Me Ellen.
10. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
(a) It is easier said than done.
(b) Most things never come true.
(c) Scary things happen in reality.
(d) It makes her worry incessantly.
11. How does Ellen define a celebrity?
(a) Someone who has been on TV.
(b) All of these.
(c) Someone who is largely successful.
(d) Someone who is easily recognized.
12. How many points does Q get in Scrabble?
13. How does Ellen say one should look when removing chewing gum from their mouth?
14. Why is the 14th chapter left blank?
(a) She is making her book longer.
(b) She hates the number 14.
(c) So there will not be a 13th chapter.
(d) She couldn't remember what she wanted to put there.
15. What did Ellen give thanks for in her daily prayers?
(a) Living her dream.
(b) Finding a parking spot.
(c) All of these.
(d) Having her dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Ellen call idiotic?
2. Why does Ellen say nobody ever sees us look like an idiot?
3. What button does Ellen say is too commonly pushed in public?
4. How was Ellen raised in regard to religion?
5. What did Ellen used to want to be when she was growing up?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)