|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects does Ellen say cosmetic companies should try their products on?
(a) Young teens.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) Convicted murderers.
2. What did Ellen have to describe at the hospital?
(a) Her symptoms.
(b) Her insurance.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her experience.
3. What did Ellen say would make all people hop around and scream?
(a) Having a spider in their pants.
(b) Explaining how to dance.
(c) Sitting on a tack.
(d) Hearing bad news.
4. Where does Ellen imagine playing frisbee?
(a) Her yard.
(b) A park.
(c) A field.
(d) The beach.
5. How many points does a celebrity get for Z in scrabble?
6. How does Ellen say never to get out of a ticket?
7. Why does Ellen say nobody ever sees us look like an idiot?
(a) All of these.
(b) They are too worried about someone noticing their idiotic act.
(c) They are not as judgmental as we think.
(d) We rarely do truly stupid things.
8. What was Ellen asked to explain to an alien on her advice column?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Swimming pools.
(d) Baby diapers.
9. What is the name of Chapter 20?
(a) My Wild Time.
(b) The Wild Kingdom of Ellen.
(c) Ellen's Wild Kingdom.
(d) The Wild Days.
10. Where was Ellen's hospital?
(b) Laurel Canyon.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. How was Ellen raised in regard to religion?
(a) As an agnostic.
(b) As a Christian Scientist.
(c) As a believer with a mind.
(d) As a Baptist.
12. What is the Ellie Gellie?
(a) A dance.
(b) A joke.
(c) A book.
(d) A song.
13. What was Ellen's advice column called?
(a) Ask Ellen.
(b) Advice by Ellen.
(c) Ellen Can Help.
(d) Help Me Ellen, Help, Help Me Ellen.
14. What does Ellen's entourage have to do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Keep her happy.
(c) Compliment her.
(d) Laugh at her jokes.
15. What does Ellen say she thinks God might look like?
(a) An alien.
(b) A bear.
(c) A man.
(d) An animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen think when she saw a woman praying for two hours?
2. What did Ellen create for people to talk to her?
3. What does Ellen say she always does just after tripping?
4. What kind of testing is Ellen uncomfortable with?
5. What does Ellen talk about in Chapter 18?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)