|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ellen end up in the ER?
(a) She had gall stones.
(b) She was punched.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She had a cyst.
2. What did Ellen think the compliment from the doctor really was?
(a) A mocking statement.
(b) A lie.
(c) A way to distract her.
(d) A pick up line.
3. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
4. What is the name of Chapter 20?
(a) Ellen's Wild Kingdom.
(b) The Wild Days.
(c) The Wild Kingdom of Ellen.
(d) My Wild Time.
5. What is one of Ellen's famous routines about religion?
(a) Daily Prayers.
(b) Phone Call to God.
(c) Bible Stories Re-Told.
(d) Child-Like Questions.
6. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
(a) It makes her worry incessantly.
(b) It is easier said than done.
(c) Scary things happen in reality.
(d) Most things never come true.
7. What does Ellen's entourage have to do?
(a) Keep her happy.
(b) Compliment her.
(c) Laugh at her jokes.
(d) All of these.
8. What is Ellen not convinced about with zoos?
(a) They spread awareness.
(b) They harmed animals.
(c) There were natural habitats created.
(d) They helped animals.
9. What feat of strength did Ellen joke about doing?
(a) Punching a hole in a wall.
(b) Holding a baby for 4 hours straight.
(c) Lifting a bull dog over her head.
(d) Pulling a jeep with her teeth.
10. What button does Ellen say is too commonly pushed in public?
(a) The lock button on cars.
(b) The off button on computers.
(c) The up button on elevators.
(d) The panic button on personalities.
11. What does Ellen say she always does just after tripping?
(a) Look around to see who saw.
(b) Check for broken bones.
(d) Lay there.
12. How does Ellen feel about zoos?
(a) All of these.
(b) She does not like them.
(c) She is confused by them.
(d) She loves them.
13. What did Ellen not like about her hospital gown?
(a) It made her look fat.
(b) It was pink.
(c) It had bloood stains.
(d) It opened in the back.
14. Who does Ellen say she blames when tripping on the sidewalk?
(b) Her entourage.
(c) The sidewalk.
(d) Her partner.
15. What does Ellen suggest whistling when stuck on an elevator?
(a) TV theme songs.
(c) Movie sound tracks.
(d) Random tunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen not want to feel when in a sleeping bag?
2. When is Ellen most afraid?
3. What awards show did Ellen get asked about her advice column?
4. What does Ellen say brings out the idiot in people?
5. What does Ellen suggest counting when stuck on an elevator?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)