|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen say the last option was to do when stuck on an elevator?
2. What does Ellen talk about in Chapter 18?
3. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
4. What does Ellen hate finding in her shoes?
5. What is Chapter 13 about?
6. Why did Ellen tell everyone she ended up in the ER?
(a) She got injured doing feats of strength.
(b) She was attacked.
(c) She had a cyst.
(d) She had gall stones.
7. What does Ellen do for stray dogs?
(a) Adopt them.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Take them to the vet.
(d) Take them to shelters.
8. What is the minimum number of Ellen's entourage?
9. What did Ellen once joke about having in her trunk?
(d) Dead bodies.
10. Why does Ellen not write in detail about the Ellie Gellie?
(a) It is a little bit dangerous for beginners.
(b) She hasn't trademarked it yet.
(c) She doesn't think the readers will understand.
(d) It is better in person.
11. Why is the 14th chapter left blank?
(a) She hates the number 14.
(b) She couldn't remember what she wanted to put there.
(c) So there will not be a 13th chapter.
(d) She is making her book longer.
12. Where was Ellen's hospital?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Laurel Canyon.
(d) Beverly Hills.
13. Why was Ellen surprised by the doctor's compliment at the ER?
(a) She hadn't had blood drawn.
(b) She had quit water.
(c) She was crying.
(d) She hadn't given a urine sample.
14. What button does Ellen say is too commonly pushed in public?
(a) The lock button on cars.
(b) The off button on computers.
(c) The panic button on personalities.
(d) The up button on elevators.
15. What kind of tuna does Ellen eat?
(a) Low fat tuna.
(b) Low sodium tuna.
(c) Dolphin friendly tuna.
(d) North Atlantic tuna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ellen asked to explain to an alien on her advice column?
2. What does Ellen say would have made her rich in Chapter 25?
3. What did Ellen used to want to be when she was growing up?
4. When is Ellen most afraid?
5. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)