|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Ellie Gellie?
(a) A book.
(b) A joke.
(c) A dance.
(d) A song.
2. What activity does Ellen not understand?
(b) Skeet shooting.
(c) Pole vaulting.
3. What is Ellen most grateful for in her life?
(a) Her friends.
(b) The small things.
(c) The family she had.
(d) Her success.
4. How does Ellen say celebrities are spotted?
(a) The helicopters give them away.
(b) They put off a scent.
(c) They twinkle.
(d) Their entourage gets attention.
5. Who recognized Ellen at the ER?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The administrator.
(c) The orderly.
(d) The nurses.
6. What does Ellen's entourage have to do?
(a) Compliment her.
(b) Laugh at her jokes.
(c) Keep her happy.
(d) All of these.
7. What did Ellen once joke about having in her trunk?
(d) Dead bodies.
8. What does Ellen say celebrities always win?
(a) Game shows.
9. What happened when Ellen was trying to get help at the hospital?
(a) She was ignored.
(b) She was not believed.
(c) She was laughed at.
(d) She was asked to perform.
10. What does Ellen say the last option was to do when stuck on an elevator?
11. How did Ellen think she sounded when she sung in her head?
(a) Billy Idol.
(b) Billy Joel.
(c) Whitney Houston.
12. What kind of pets other than dogs did Ellen have when she wrote this book?
13. What feat of strength did Ellen joke about doing?
(a) Lifting a bull dog over her head.
(b) Holding a baby for 4 hours straight.
(c) Pulling a jeep with her teeth.
(d) Punching a hole in a wall.
14. What would Ellen answer to her more unique questions on her advice column?
(a) That's an anomaly.
(b) Look it up.
(c) How should I know, Dummy?
(d) This is an answer you already know.
15. What does Ellen say there is no polite way of doing?
(a) Rejecting an advance.
(b) Side stepping a question.
(c) Giving advice.
(d) Removing chewing gum from your mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ellen raised in regard to religion?
2. How many times does Ellen say a celebrity vote is counted?
3. What does Ellen think was in her house when she wrote this book?
4. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
5. Why is the 14th chapter left blank?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)