|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign does Ellen say is not applicable to celebrities?
(a) Cash Only.
(b) No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.
(c) ID Required.
(d) No Dogs Allowed.
2. What does Ellen think was in her house when she wrote this book?
(b) Old messages.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Strange spirits.
3. How does Ellen say one should look when removing chewing gum from their mouth?
4. Where was Ellen's hospital?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(b) Laurel Canyon.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What is one of Ellen's famous routines about religion?
(a) Daily Prayers.
(b) Phone Call to God.
(c) Bible Stories Re-Told.
(d) Child-Like Questions.
6. What kind of pets other than dogs did Ellen have when she wrote this book?
7. What does Ellen suggest counting when stuck on an elevator?
(a) Arm hairs.
(d) Carpet fibers.
8. What is the name of Chapter 20?
(a) The Wild Kingdom of Ellen.
(b) My Wild Time.
(c) The Wild Days.
(d) Ellen's Wild Kingdom.
9. Why does Ellen say it is silly to make up scary scenarios?
(a) Scary things happen in reality.
(b) It makes her worry incessantly.
(c) Most things never come true.
(d) It is easier said than done.
10. What does Ellen say is the main difference between being a celebrity and being celibate?
(a) Celebrities are not religious.
(b) Celbrities can have sex.
(c) Celebrities are happy.
(d) Celebrities are never celibate.
11. What does Ellen say the last option was to do when stuck on an elevator?
12. What does Ellen say her awards show would turn into?
(a) A testimony meeting.
(b) A drinking binge.
(c) A race to the podium.
(d) A dance competition.
13. When is Ellen most afraid?
(a) Evening time.
(b) Late at night.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
14. What did Ellen have to describe at the hospital?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her insurance.
(c) Her experience.
(d) Her symptoms.
15. What does Ellen say she always does just after tripping?
(b) Check for broken bones.
(c) Look around to see who saw.
(d) Lay there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen once joke about having in her trunk?
2. How does Ellen say never to get out of a ticket?
3. How does Ellen describe some of the more unique questions her advice column got?
4. Which appliance does Ellen suggest talking to?
5. How many points does Q get in Scrabble?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)