|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
(a) Large Marge.
(b) Fatty Patty.
(c) Hail Mary.
(d) Miss Much.
2. Why was Ellen told to chant when she flew?
(a) To attract attention.
(b) To let the time pass.
(c) To calm herself down.
(d) To get inspiration.
3. What does Ellen say about bathing in Chapter 11?
(a) You should never use cold water.
(b) You should always use soap.
(c) You should never shower with another person.
(d) You should never bathe in another person's house.
4. What did Ellen put too much of in a cake for a friend?
5. What ingredient is needed for Ellen's recipe?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen mistake for a crash dive on a plane?
2. What did Ellen do to her friend's dog in Chapter 2?
3. What is the title of Chapter 10?
4. How does Ellen say children should learn about sex?
5. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)