|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
(a) I am going to die.
(b) This is Hell.
(c) Stay in the sky.
(d) Please make it stop.
2. Where did the Iditarod end?
3. Why did Ellen start overfeeding her dogs?
(a) To give them energy.
(b) To bribe them.
(c) To have something to do.
(d) To make them healthy.
4. How old was Ellen when she moved away from Metairie?
5. What is the title of Chapter 11?
(a) Things That Sound Like a Good Idea at First, But Really Aren't.
(b) Things That Should Never Be Attempted.
(c) Things That I Will Never Again Do as They are Stupid.
(d) Things That Lead to Happiness in Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs did other racers have?
2. What was Ellen disappointed about in the good psychic's prediction?
3. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
4. How does Ellen like to watch the news?
5. What did Ellen's dogs do when she first started training for the Iditarod?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)