|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
(a) Prop planes.
(b) Passenger planes.
(c) Small jets.
2. What state did Ellen grow up in?
3. Where did Ellen go to High School?
4. What did Ellen apologize for in her letter to a friend?
(a) Offending her boyfriend.
(b) Not returning lent money.
(c) Her behavior at a party.
(d) Not lending some money.
5. What did Ellen mistake for a crash dive on a plane?
(a) A rattling drink.
(b) A cell phone ringing.
(c) The intercom static.
(d) A bit of turbulence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ellen feel about chanting on the plane?
2. How was Ellen's brother treated differently than she was?
3. How did Selma describe Ellen as a child?
4. How did Mr. Lamar describe Ellen as a student?
5. Who told Ellen to chant when she flew?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)