|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ellen told to chant when she flew?
(a) To let the time pass.
(b) To calm herself down.
(c) To attract attention.
(d) To get inspiration.
2. How old was Ellen when she moved away from Metairie?
3. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
(a) This is Hell.
(b) I am going to die.
(c) Stay in the sky.
(d) Please make it stop.
4. Who did Ellen offend when she thought she heard a crash dive on a plane?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A handsome man.
(c) A nun.
(d) The stewardess.
5. Where did Ellen go to High School?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ellen not like people using fans on planes?
2. How did Ellen feel about chanting on the plane?
3. Who told Ellen to chant when she flew?
4. How did Mr. Lamar describe Ellen as a student?
5. What amazes Ellen about some people's childhoods?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)