|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen like to watch the news?
(a) In reverse.
(c) In fast forward.
(d) Not at all.
2. What did Ellen apologize for in her letter to a friend?
(a) Not returning lent money.
(b) Offending her boyfriend.
(c) Her behavior at a party.
(d) Not lending some money.
3. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A reverend.
(c) A young boy.
(d) A young girl.
4. What did Ellen say she chanted when she flew?
(a) Please make it stop.
(b) I am going to die.
(c) This is Hell.
(d) Stay in the sky.
5. How much older than Ellen is her brother?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Selma describe Ellen as a child?
2. What kind of plane was Ellen most afraid of?
3. What state did Ellen grow up in?
4. Where did Ellen go to High School?
5. What did Ellen's friend's nickname used to be?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)