|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Iditarod start?
2. Who did Ellen call bad names at a party with her friend?
(a) A reverend.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old woman.
3. What did Ellen's animal have a fear of?
(a) The car.
(b) Red hats.
(c) Cardboard boxes.
(d) Being held upside down.
4. What does Ellen always make sure not to have in her hair?
5. Where was Ellen's hospital?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Laurel Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ellen tell everyone she ended up in the ER?
2. What does Ellen say is the most important part of an ensemble?
3. What does Ellen never wear?
4. What gift did Ellen bring to the party in Chapter 2?
5. What does Ellen say is more important than her looks?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)