|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ellen surprised by the doctor's compliment at the ER?
(a) She was crying.
(b) She hadn't had blood drawn.
(c) She hadn't given a urine sample.
(d) She had quit water.
2. How does Ellen feel about the way she looks?
(a) She is ashamed.
(b) She is insecure.
(c) She changes all the time.
(d) She is confident.
3. Where did the Iditarod end?
4. What was Ellen told her animal was in a former life?
(a) An adulterous man.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An eagle.
(d) An egg roll.
5. Why did Ellen start overfeeding her dogs?
(a) To bribe them.
(b) To give them energy.
(c) To have something to do.
(d) To make them healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen's animal have a fear of?
2. Where did the Iditarod start?
3. What gift did Ellen bring to the party in Chapter 2?
4. Why did one of Ellen's dogs cause big problems at the Iditarod?
5. What did Ellen say she used to win the race?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)