|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ellen say she used to win the race?
(a) A snow-mobile.
(b) A Winnebago.
(c) A treadmill.
(d) A motor car.
2. What gift did Ellen bring to the party in Chapter 2?
(b) Wine goblets.
(c) Gift cards.
3. What did the student psychic predict for Ellen?
(a) She would be a failure.
(b) She would find a good psychic.
(c) She would get over her fear of flying.
(d) She would be rich.
4. Who recognized Ellen at the ER?
(a) The nurses.
(b) The orderly.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The administrator.
5. How many dogs did other racers have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ellen disappointed about in the good psychic's prediction?
2. What does Ellen always make sure not to have in her hair?
3. What feat of strength did Ellen joke about doing?
4. What did Ellen not like about her hospital gown?
5. How does Ellen say she proves she is a girl?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)