• Ellen does not remember very much about her early years, and neither do her parents.
• She jokes about how there were lots of pictures taken of her older brother but hardly any of her.
• She interviews a neighbor who said she was an ugly and fat baby who couldn't walk very well.
• A guidance counselor at her high school said Ellen is remembered as a bright student, but admitted that was probably because of her fame.
• Rita, an old co-worker, said she remembered that Ellen had a prettier older sister and fell in love with a dance instructor.
• This was probably a joke of Ellen's. She said Rita got her life confused with the Dirty Dancing plot.
Chapters 2, 3 and 4
• Chapter two has a letter from Ellen to her friend Marge. It is a humorous account probably completely made up.
• She apologizes for her bad behavior at a...
This section contains 1,360 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)