Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does this chapter examine?
2. When has someone achieved inner freedom?
3. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
4. Who did the women confined to home have for company?
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Plato say about the soul?
2. Describe one group of intellectuals.
This section contains 1,419 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)