|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sin considered to be?
(a) From Adam and Eve.
(b) Something from which only slaves suffer.
(c) An influence of Satan.
(d) A form of spiritual slavery that humans are freed from.
2. From what does freedom come?
(a) The life of death.
(b) The death of life.
(c) The death of death.
(d) The end of life.
3. What is one of the phases?
(a) The Crucifixion.
(b) The baptism of John.
(c) The birth of Jesus.
(d) The prophetic phase of Jesus and the Jesus movement.
4. What do Jesus' followers turn into an act of glorification and propaganda?
(a) The dying of God.
(b) The scandal of the cross.
(c) The saving of man.
(d) The reason for the season.
5. Where does slavery exist until 11 A.D. and the on-set of feudalism?
(a) In Sweden and Norway.
(b) In Germany and Austria.
(c) In France and Italy.
(d) In England and France.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what are the Reactionary Stoicism beliefs adapted?
2. Law and the state of grace are _________.
3. Why does Paul say people suffer?
4. What do his ideas provide?
5. With whom do the patricians conflict?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)