|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Christian religion offer to the weaker elements of Hellenistic society?
2. To what are the Reactionary Stoicism beliefs adapted?
(a) Fit their amount of wealth.
(b) Fit their religious beliefs.
(c) Fit their version of personal freedom.
(d) Fit their version of civic freedom.
3. By medieval times, the character of Europe has become rural __________.
(a) Slave-based societies.
4. In the Middle Ages, what renews the interest in the quest for freedom?
(a) The freedom of serfdom.
(b) The end of slavery.
(c) The compassion of the king.
(d) The oppression of serfdom.
5. How does Augustus change his image and his manner of rule during his reign?
(a) From personality oriented to politically oriented.
(b) From military oriented to personality oriented.
(c) From military oriented to politically oriented.
(d) From personality oriented to military oriented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do his ideas provide?
2. Law and the state of grace are _________.
3. In what do plebeians have more faith?
4. He extols the virtue of the ruler as what for the populace?
5. On what is the focus of this chapter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)