|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It is also a slave-based economy.
(b) It led by the same ruler.
(c) It is the same shape.
(d) It's people speak the same language.
2. Freedom is mainly the domain of whom?
(a) The King.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The landowner.
(d) The serfs.
3. What does this chapter examine?
(a) The role of Paul in shaping Christianity's attitude on freedom.
(b) The role of Paul as the father of Christianity.
(c) The role of Paul as the ruler of the Christian faith.
(d) The role of Paul in shaping Christianity's attitude about other gods.
4. He extols the virtue of the ruler as what for the populace?
(a) A strong hand and firm master.
(b) A provider and protector.
(c) A wife.
(d) A god.
5. Law and the state of grace are _________.
(b) The same.
Short Answer Questions
1. The upper class young men of the time are educated in Stoicism and despise who?
2. How is the cult of Christianity similar to other cults of the time?
3. What do his ideas provide?
4. Why does Reactionary Stoicism appeal to the Roman upper classes?
5. By medieval times, the character of Europe has become rural __________.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)