|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) The rich Athenians.
(b) The middle class Athenians.
(c) The poor Athenians.
(d) Both rich and poor Athenians.
2. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
3. What happens to the wretched who convert?
(a) They are damned.
(b) They go to hell.
(c) They must tithe.
(d) They are purified of sin.
4. Each of the three is concerned with what issue?
(a) The afterlife.
(b) Compassion and compromise.
(c) Death and dying.
(d) The slavery-freedom issue.
5. The occupation makes the Greeks think about what issues?
(a) Equality and justice.
(b) Love and compassion.
(c) Slavery and freedoms of various kinds.
(d) Understanding and compromise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Law and the state of grace are _________.
2. How is the cult of Christianity similar to other cults of the time?
3. During the war in the sixth century B.C., Greek cities are occupied by whom?
4. The financial welfare of the slaveholder is now becoming dependent on what?
5. Augustine expands Paul's view and tries to incorporate what conception of freedom and God?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)