|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does agricultural production shift?
(a) Somewhat away from grain.
(b) Completely away from grain.
(c) Completely to grain.
(d) Toward grain.
2. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
(a) In legal status.
(b) In social status.
(c) In sovereignal status.
(d) In personal status.
3. The financial welfare of the slaveholder is now becoming dependent on what?
(a) The intelligence of the slave.
(b) The physical attributes of the slave.
(c) The productivity of the slave.
(d) The social class of the slave.
4. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
(a) Regarding landownership.
(b) Regarding the purchasing of slaves.
(c) Regarding the work of slaves.
(d) Regarding manual labor and working for others.
5. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
(a) Among the Hellenic thinkers.
(b) In regions where slavery predominates.
(c) In middle class societies.
(d) In upper class societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Sophists?
2. What does Jesus not intend to do?
3. In order to foster productivity, there is also an accompanying increase in what, since this is the only way the society can attain the output it needs to survive?
4. How do many in the nobility view the princeps?
5. Freedom becomes associated with what in the minds of the populace?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)