|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom is society transformed?
(a) The lower class.
(b) The upper class.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The middle class.
2. In what do plebeians have more faith?
(a) No rulers.
(b) Many minor rulers.
3. What happens to debtors at this time?
(a) They are hanged.
(b) They are exiled.
(c) They are protected.
(d) They are sold into slavery.
4. Which social classes of women are restricted to their houses with very little social life?
(a) Upper and middle class.
(b) Middle and lower class.
(c) Lower and upper class.
(d) All classes.
5. Who writes the dramas?
(a) Male playwrights.
(b) Poor men.
(c) Female playwrights.
(d) Leaders of the aristocracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Paul, from what are we saved?
2. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
3. What does this chapter examine?
4. Why does Paul say people suffer?
5. What parts of the Roman economy are slave-based?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)