|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Law and the state of grace are _________.
(a) The same.
2. What does a second factor have to do with, which Patterson sees as "a strategic class error" (p. 65) because it results in a standard against which things can be measured?
(a) The spread of legal tender that quickly reveals wealth.
(b) The spread of disease.
(c) The spread of literacy and the development of a legal written code.
(d) The spread of wealth among this new class.
3. What do Jesus' followers turn into an act of glorification and propaganda?
(a) The scandal of the cross.
(b) The dying of God.
(c) The saving of man.
(d) The reason for the season.
4. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
(a) The 100 Years War.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Peloponnesian War.
(d) The Renaissance.
5. How do the plebeians view the civic freedom of the upper class?
(a) As a form of personal freedom.
(b) As something to desire.
(c) As a good compromise to their personal freedom.
(d) As a threat to their own personal freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the crucifixion of Jesus referred?
2. With whom do the patricians conflict?
3. Of what is Greek drama full?
4. Of whom does the majority of the population consist?
5. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)