|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Greek society hold women?
(a) Not at all.
(b) Somewhat highly.
(c) Very highly.
(d) Not very highly.
2. Who did the women confined to home have for company?
(b) Their children.
3. On what is there greater reliance to produce the necessary revenues?
(a) The slave-operated grain fields, mills, and shops.
(b) The slave-operated grain fields.
(c) The slave-operated grain mills.
(d) The slave-operated silver mines and urban craft industries.
4. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the transition to order.
(b) As the fight for orders.
(c) As the struggle of the orders.
(d) As the need for order.
5. Preoccupation with freedom is predominately a _____________ concept.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what do his views become known?
2. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
3. What must one be to be considered Greek?
4. Athens experiences how many results from the transition to a slave economy?
5. _________________ freedom more or less defines the slave-slave master relationship.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)