|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Corpus triad.
(b) The Chordal triad.
(c) The Cord thrice.
(d) The Choral trio.
2. Why is freedom not practical for a slave during this period?
(a) He does not have a place to go.
(b) He is not intelligent.
(c) He would have family with which to stay.
(d) The slave master would not have an adequate amount of workers.
3. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
(a) A philosophical revolution.
(b) A social revolution.
(c) An economic revolution.
(d) A political revolution.
4. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
(a) In legal status.
(b) In personal status.
(c) In social status.
(d) In sovereignal status.
5. How does Greek society hold women?
(a) Not very highly.
(b) Not at all.
(c) Very highly.
(d) Somewhat highly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
2. Why does Augustine view personal freedom as a form of emptiness that doesn't result in inner peace?
3. Augustine, like Paul, is also concerned with the role of _______________ in Christianity.
4. How does Augustus change his image and his manner of rule during his reign?
5. Who does the slave in this culture have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)