|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
2. Where are these elements first expressed?
(a) In the wedding oration of Perna.
(b) In the worship of Athena.
(c) In the feast of Zeus.
(d) In the funeral oration of Pericles.
3. What parts of the Roman economy are slave-based?
(a) Both urban and rural.
(d) Neither urban nor rural.
4. How does agricultural production shift?
(a) Somewhat away from grain.
(b) Completely away from grain.
(c) Toward grain.
(d) Completely to grain.
5. Who writes the dramas?
(a) Leaders of the aristocracy.
(b) Poor men.
(c) Female playwrights.
(d) Male playwrights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
2. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
3. What does Jesus not intend to do?
4. What does the Christian religion offer to the weaker elements of Hellenistic society?
5. How is the cult of Christianity similar to other cults of the time?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)