|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
(b) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
(c) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
(d) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
2. What dictates mortal life?
(c) Decisions made by each individual.
3. According to Paul, from what are we saved?
(a) The spiritual slavery of sin.
(c) Other gods.
4. During the war in the sixth century B.C., Greek cities are occupied by whom?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Saxons.
(d) The Franks.
5. What does a second factor have to do with, which Patterson sees as "a strategic class error" (p. 65) because it results in a standard against which things can be measured?
(a) The spread of literacy and the development of a legal written code.
(b) The spread of wealth among this new class.
(c) The spread of disease.
(d) The spread of legal tender that quickly reveals wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
2. Freedom becomes associated with what in the minds of the populace?
3. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
4. In what do plebeians have more faith?
5. How is the crucifixion of Jesus referred?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)