|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is freedom not practical for a slave during this period?
(a) The slave master would not have an adequate amount of workers.
(b) He would have family with which to stay.
(c) He does not have a place to go.
(d) He is not intelligent.
2. Why does Augustine view personal freedom as a form of emptiness that doesn't result in inner peace?
(a) It is selfish.
(b) It does not result in reconciliation.
(c) It does not help others.
(d) It does not benefit him.
3. Upon what form of freedom do intellectuals frown?
(a) The warm view.
(b) The outer or external view.
(c) The rigid view.
(d) The civic view.
4. The financial welfare of the slaveholder is now becoming dependent on what?
(a) The physical attributes of the slave.
(b) The intelligence of the slave.
(c) The social class of the slave.
(d) The productivity of the slave.
5. What kind of freedom is this, on a national level?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
2. What is one of the different periods of serfdom?
3. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
4. What does this chapter examine?
5. In earlier cultures, what was ultimately done with the captive slave?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)