|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dictates mortal life?
(d) Decisions made by each individual.
2. What does the Christian religion offer to the weaker elements of Hellenistic society?
3. Between what freedoms do they distinguish?
(a) Outer and inner.
(b) Smooth and rigid.
(c) Warm and cool.
(d) Personal and civic.
4. Which social classes of women are restricted to their houses with very little social life?
(a) Lower and upper class.
(b) Upper and middle class.
(c) Middle and lower class.
(d) All classes.
5. On what is there greater reliance to produce the necessary revenues?
(a) The slave-operated grain fields.
(b) The slave-operated grain fields, mills, and shops.
(c) The slave-operated silver mines and urban craft industries.
(d) The slave-operated grain mills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do many of the serfs and peasants receive rights?
2. To what does this lead?
3. When is this view of Mortal life beginning to be questioned?
4. This means that there has to be an increase in what?
5. He extols the virtue of the ruler as what for the populace?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)