|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Male landowners of the period.
(b) Female slaves of the period.
(c) Female landowners of the period.
(d) Male slaves of the period.
2. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
(b) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
(c) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
(d) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
3. The financial welfare of the slaveholder is now becoming dependent on what?
(a) The social class of the slave.
(b) The physical attributes of the slave.
(c) The intelligence of the slave.
(d) The productivity of the slave.
4. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(b) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(c) During the last year of the Persian War.
(d) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
5. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
2. What do his ideas provide?
3. Freedom is relative in that the more freedom one individual has, the ______ freedom another has.
4. How is Rome similar to Greece?
5. The occupation makes the Greeks think about what issues?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)