|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
(b) Social conflict and upheaval.
2. How do the plebeians view the civic freedom of the upper class?
(a) As a form of personal freedom.
(b) As something to desire.
(c) As a good compromise to their personal freedom.
(d) As a threat to their own personal freedom.
3. Is it still possible for the upper class to experience personal freedom even when their civic freedom is severely limited by the princeps?
4. What parts of the Roman economy are slave-based?
(a) Both urban and rural.
(c) Neither urban nor rural.
5. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is this view of Mortal life beginning to be questioned?
2. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
3. The whole fabric of society exists around and is dependent on what?
4. To what does this lead?
5. Most of the freedom granted is to whom?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)