|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the days of ancient Carthage, the slave develops what kind of value?
2. What groups are excluded from any say in the government of the ruling wealthy?
(a) Slaves and women.
(b) The small rural landholder and women.
(c) The small rural landholder and children.
(d) Women and children.
3. What is an example of a social reform for the abolishment of debt, debt bondage and enslavement for debt?
(a) Solomon's seize.
(b) Solon's seisochtheia.
(c) Solomon's seisochtheia.
(d) Solon's seize.
4. How do many in the nobility view the princeps?
(a) As a form of leadership.
(b) As a form of power.
(c) As a form of slavery.
(d) As a form of wealth.
5. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the transition to order.
(b) As the fight for orders.
(c) As the need for order.
(d) As the struggle of the orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. The practice of manumission and co-optation means the native born Romans, or the ruling class, are what?
2. Who writes the dramas?
3. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
4. What does the slave want?
5. What does this chapter examine?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)