|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
(a) Rather eventful.
(b) Rather harsh.
(c) Rather lavish.
(d) Rather boring.
2. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
(a) Exporting of wheat and other produce.
(b) Import of wheat.
(c) Import of expensive stone and gems.
(d) Mining for export and urban crafts.
3. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
4. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
5. Is it still possible for the upper class to experience personal freedom even when their civic freedom is severely limited by the princeps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus not intend to do?
2. How does Augustus change his image and his manner of rule during his reign?
3. Which women had more activities outside the home?
4. The years of the Peloponnesian War bring what to Athens and Greece?
5. What must one be to be considered Greek?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)