|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Mongols.
(b) The Macedonians.
(c) The Persians.
(d) The Turks.
2. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Chordal triad.
(c) The Cord thrice.
(d) The Corpus triad.
3. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the need for order.
(b) As the fight for orders.
(c) As the transition to order.
(d) As the struggle of the orders.
4. Freedom becomes associated with what in the minds of the populace?
(a) Sovereignal freedom.
(b) Civic freedom.
(c) Victory over the Persians.
(d) Pesonal freedom.
5. What groups are excluded from any say in the government of the ruling wealthy?
(a) The small rural landholder and women.
(b) Slaves and women.
(c) The small rural landholder and children.
(d) Women and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
2. What is one of the phases?
3. In the days of ancient Carthage, the slave develops what kind of value?
4. What does this chapter examine?
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)