|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What groups are excluded from any say in the government of the ruling wealthy?
(a) Slaves and women.
(b) The small rural landholder and women.
(c) Women and children.
(d) The small rural landholder and children.
2. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
(b) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
(c) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
(d) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
3. How does Greek society hold women?
(a) Somewhat highly.
(b) Very highly.
(c) Not at all.
(d) Not very highly.
4. Did freedom as an idea develop into a value everywhere?
5. Three schools of thought exist among what thinkers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The social value of freedom exists by the end of what century?
2. What is an outgrowth of Socratic thought in which there is complete personal freedom, both inner and outer?
3. How does Augustus change his image and his manner of rule during his reign?
4. Which of the following statements describes the new class that arises?
5. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)