|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to debtors at this time?
(a) They are hanged.
(b) They are exiled.
(c) They are protected.
(d) They are sold into slavery.
2. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
3. What does Jesus not intend to do?
(a) Lay the foundations for a church based on his teachings.
(b) Keep the church in one part of the world.
(d) Leave the church at such a young age.
4. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
(a) Social conflict and upheaval.
5. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
(a) Ancient Rome and Greece.
(b) Modern Athens and Greece.
(c) Ancient Carthage and Rome.
(d) Ancient Athens and Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
2. According to Plato, what is the soul like?
3. What does the external response reveal about intellectuals?
4. Who represents Reactionary Stoicism?
5. Which social classes of women are restricted to their houses with very little social life?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)