|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to debtors at this time?
(a) They are sold into slavery.
(b) They are hanged.
(c) They are exiled.
(d) They are protected.
2. Who either fear being captured and made into slaves, or are already slaves and want release?
3. Which women had more activities outside the home?
(a) Any woman on the social ladder.
(b) The higher up the women are on the social ladder.
(c) Those women in the middle of the social ladder.
(d) The lower down the women are on the social ladder.
4. In order to foster productivity, there is also an accompanying increase in what, since this is the only way the society can attain the output it needs to survive?
5. What is the role of Jesus?
(a) He is the only leader of the church.
(b) He begins the church.
(c) He is the first leader of the Christian church.
(d) He is the prophet delivering his message or vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. When has someone achieved inner freedom?
2. On what does Patterson draw heavily to make his point?
3. _________________ freedom more or less defines the slave-slave master relationship.
4. This means that there has to be an increase in what?
5. With what is freedom equated?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)