|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This means that there has to be an increase in what?
(a) The production of grain.
(b) The slave population.
(c) The number of farms.
(d) The slave-master population.
2. Which of Aeschylus' plays does he cite?
(a) The Persians and The Suppliant Maidens.
(b) The Franks and the Beautiful Woman.
(c) The Saxons and the Handsome Midwife.
(d) The Romans and the Goddess Juno.
3. Is it still possible for the upper class to experience personal freedom even when their civic freedom is severely limited by the princeps?
4. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
5. What is the role of Jesus?
(a) He begins the church.
(b) He is the first leader of the Christian church.
(c) He is the only leader of the church.
(d) He is the prophet delivering his message or vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom are the plays?
2. Upon what form of freedom do intellectuals frown?
3. The years of the Peloponnesian War bring what to Athens and Greece?
4. These factors lead to the development of what kind of society?
5. The slave is owned by whom?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)