|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this lead?
(a) All women commiserating and identifying with their friends and relatives.
(b) The lower and middle class women commiserating and identifying with slaves.
(c) The lower and upper class women commiserating and identifying with their children.
(d) The upper and middle class women commiserating and identifying with the slaves.
2. What does this chapter examine?
(a) The role of Italy in the historical development of freedom.
(b) The role of Crete in the development of freedom.
(c) The role of Rome in the historical development of freedom.
(d) The role of Greece in the historical development of freedom as a social value.
3. _________________ freedom more or less defines the slave-slave master relationship.
4. How does the ruling class find the majority of the population becoming?
(a) Economically and socially dependent on it.
(b) Politically independent of it.
(c) Economically and socially independent of it.
(d) Politically dependent on it.
5. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
(a) The 100 Years War.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The Middle Ages.
(d) The Peloponnesian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what freedoms do they distinguish?
2. Where are these elements first expressed?
3. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
4. Who are the Sophists?
5. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)