|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not entirely correct regarding freedom and slavery?
(a) Defining them without terms of legal status.
(b) Defining them purely in terms of legal status.
(c) Defining them purely in terms of social status.
(d) Defining them purely in terms of personal status.
2. In order to foster productivity, there is also an accompanying increase in what, since this is the only way the society can attain the output it needs to survive?
3. The slave is owned by whom?
(b) The slave master.
(c) His father.
(d) His king.
4. In earlier cultures, what was ultimately done with the captive slave?
(a) He or she was sold.
(b) He or she was freed.
(c) He or she was eaten.
(d) He or she was given away as a gift.
5. For whom are the plays?
(a) Male audiences.
(b) The lower class.
(c) The upper class.
(d) Female audiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is this view of Mortal life beginning to be questioned?
2. Athens experiences how many results from the transition to a slave economy?
3. Who does the slave in this culture have?
4. To what does this expose the Greeks?
5. The social value of freedom exists by the end of what century?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)