|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
(d) Social conflict and upheaval.
2. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
(a) Import of expensive stone and gems.
(b) Import of wheat.
(c) Exporting of wheat and other produce.
(d) Mining for export and urban crafts.
3. With _____________ freedom, the individual is not dominated by another human.
4. The slave is owned by whom?
(b) His father.
(c) The slave master.
(d) His king.
5. A social reaction between slave, slaveholder and society must take place in order for what to happen?
(a) Various social classes to exist.
(b) Inequality to exist.
(c) Freedom to develop as a value.
(d) A person to be enslaved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Athens experiences how many results from the transition to a slave economy?
2. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
3. When does the speech take place?
4. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
5. What kind of freedom is this, on a national level?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)