|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of freedom is this, on a national level?
2. During the war in the sixth century B.C., Greek cities are occupied by whom?
(a) The Franks.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Saxons.
3. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
(a) Concern with political freedom.
(b) Concern with social freedom.
(c) Concern with freedom as a value.
(d) Concern with economic freedom.
4. _________________ freedom more or less defines the slave-slave master relationship.
5. Among the Tupinamba, why does the slave exist?
(a) For protecting the slave master's family.
(b) To be a family member for the slave master.
(c) For the honor and dignity of the slave master.
(d) To provide an income for the slave master.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
2. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
3. What happens to these former slaves that become successful and prosperous?
4. In the days of ancient Carthage, the slave develops what kind of value?
5. With _____________ freedom, the individual is not dominated by another human.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)