|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the slave in this culture have?
(a) The slave master.
(b) His mother.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
2. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
(a) Concern with freedom as a value.
(b) Concern with social freedom.
(c) Concern with political freedom.
(d) Concern with economic freedom.
3. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
(a) A monarchy.
(b) A dictatorship.
(c) A democratic republic.
(d) A kingdom.
4. What does this chapter examine?
(a) The role of Greece in the historical development of freedom as a social value.
(b) The role of Italy in the historical development of freedom.
(c) The role of Crete in the development of freedom.
(d) The role of Rome in the historical development of freedom.
5. With _____________ freedom, the individual is not dominated by another human.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the speech take place?
2. How does the ruling class find the majority of the population becoming?
3. For what do the slaves yearn?
4. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
5. Preoccupation with freedom is predominately a _____________ concept.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)