|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
(c) Social conflict and upheaval.
2. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
(a) An economic revolution.
(b) A freedom revolution.
(c) A political revolution.
(d) A social and philosophical revolution.
3. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
(a) They are envious of it.
(b) They encourag it.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They resist it.
4. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
(a) Concern with freedom as a value.
(b) Concern with economic freedom.
(c) Concern with political freedom.
(d) Concern with social freedom.
5. With _____________ freedom, the individual is not dominated by another human.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freedom becomes associated with what in the minds of the populace?
2. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
3. These factors lead to the development of what kind of society?
4. During the war in the sixth century B.C., Greek cities are occupied by whom?
5. According to Patterson, what are the three components of freedom?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)