|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________________ freedom more or less defines the slave-slave master relationship.
2. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Corpus triad.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Choral trio.
(d) The Chordal triad.
3. What happens to debtors at this time?
(a) They are sold into slavery.
(b) They are protected.
(c) They are hanged.
(d) They are exiled.
4. By whom is society transformed?
(a) The upper class.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The lower class.
(d) The slaves.
5. What does it mean to be Greek?
(a) To be an outcast.
(b) To be special.
(c) To be free.
(d) To be enslaved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
2. The financial welfare of the slaveholder is now becoming dependent on what?
3. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
4. Which of Aeschylus' plays does he cite?
5. The slave is owned by whom?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)