|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to debtors at this time?
(a) They are hanged.
(b) They are sold into slavery.
(c) They are exiled.
(d) They are protected.
2. By whom is society transformed?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The slaves.
(c) The upper class.
(d) The lower class.
3. To what does this expose the Greeks?
(a) The opulent lifestyle of the Saxons.
(b) The opulent lifestyle of the Persians.
(c) The opulent lifestyle of the Romans.
(d) The opulent lifestyle of the Franks.
4. Did freedom as an idea develop into a value everywhere?
5. The occupation makes the Greeks think about what issues?
(a) Love and compassion.
(b) Equality and justice.
(c) Slavery and freedoms of various kinds.
(d) Understanding and compromise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is freedom not practical for a slave during this period?
2. Who does this economically benefit?
3. For what do the slaves yearn?
4. In this type of freedom, an individual can do what he wants without the constraint of what?
5. Athens experiences how many results from the transition to a slave economy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)