|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The whole fabric of society exists around and is dependent on what?
(a) The institution of slavery.
(c) Freedom as a social value.
(d) Community solidarity.
2. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Male slaves of the period.
(b) Male landowners of the period.
(c) Female slaves of the period.
(d) Female landowners of the period.
3. Preoccupation with freedom is predominately a _____________ concept.
4. Why is freedom not practical for a slave during this period?
(a) The slave master would not have an adequate amount of workers.
(b) He is not intelligent.
(c) He does not have a place to go.
(d) He would have family with which to stay.
5. Who does the slave in this culture have?
(a) His family.
(b) The slave master.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are these elements first expressed?
2. What does it mean to be Greek?
3. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
4. Which of the following statements describes the new class that arises?
5. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)