|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Chordal triad.
(c) The Corpus triad.
(d) The Cord thrice.
2. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
(a) They ignore it.
(b) They encourag it.
(c) They resist it.
(d) They are envious of it.
3. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
(a) Rather boring.
(b) Rather harsh.
(c) Rather lavish.
(d) Rather eventful.
4. How does Greek society hold women?
(a) Somewhat highly.
(b) Not very highly.
(c) Not at all.
(d) Very highly.
5. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
(a) Four city-states.
(b) Four villages.
(c) Four Grecian rules.
(d) Four designated periods of interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Greek drama, especially tragedy, credit women?
2. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
3. A social reaction between slave, slaveholder and society must take place in order for what to happen?
4. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
5. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)