|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Corpus triad.
(d) The Chordal triad.
2. How does Greek society hold women?
(a) Very highly.
(b) Not at all.
(c) Not very highly.
(d) Somewhat highly.
3. Who writes the dramas?
(a) Male playwrights.
(b) Female playwrights.
(c) Poor men.
(d) Leaders of the aristocracy.
4. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Female slaves of the period.
(b) Male landowners of the period.
(c) Male slaves of the period.
(d) Female landowners of the period.
5. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
(a) A political revolution.
(b) A social revolution.
(c) A freedom revolution.
(d) An economic revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greek drama represents what?
2. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
3. Who either fear being captured and made into slaves, or are already slaves and want release?
4. There is a shift in agricultural production away from what into the production of olives, figs, fruits, etc.?
5. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)