|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
(a) A democratic republic.
(b) A monarchy.
(c) A dictatorship.
(d) A kingdom.
2. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(b) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(c) During the last year of the Persian War.
(d) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
3. Which women had more activities outside the home?
(a) The higher up the women are on the social ladder.
(b) Those women in the middle of the social ladder.
(c) Any woman on the social ladder.
(d) The lower down the women are on the social ladder.
4. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
(a) A freedom revolution.
(b) An economic revolution.
(c) A social and philosophical revolution.
(d) A political revolution.
5. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Corpus triad.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Chordal triad.
(d) The Choral trio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the Tupinamba, why does the slave exist?
2. To what does this lead?
3. Who did the women confined to home have for company?
4. What happens to these former slaves that become successful and prosperous?
5. Which of the following statements describes the new class that arises?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)