|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Macedonians.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Mongols.
(d) The Turks.
2. Did freedom as an idea develop into a value everywhere?
3. Who did the women confined to home have for company?
(b) Their children.
4. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
(d) Social conflict and upheaval.
5. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Corpus triad.
(b) The Chordal triad.
(c) The Choral trio.
(d) The Cord thrice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
2. How does Greek drama, especially tragedy, credit women?
3. How does Greek society hold women?
4. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
5. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)