|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this lead?
(a) The lower and upper class women commiserating and identifying with their children.
(b) The upper and middle class women commiserating and identifying with the slaves.
(c) The lower and middle class women commiserating and identifying with slaves.
(d) All women commiserating and identifying with their friends and relatives.
2. Why is freedom not practical for a slave during this period?
(a) He would have family with which to stay.
(b) He is not intelligent.
(c) The slave master would not have an adequate amount of workers.
(d) He does not have a place to go.
3. Who does the slave in this culture have?
(a) His mother.
(b) The slave master.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
4. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Female landowners of the period.
(b) Male landowners of the period.
(c) Male slaves of the period.
(d) Female slaves of the period.
5. Of what is Greek drama full?
(a) Strong women commanding leading roles.
(b) Weak women in leading roles.
(c) Strong women in small roles.
(d) Weak women in small roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
2. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
3. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
4. Where are these elements first expressed?
5. Greek drama represents what?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)