|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the slave in this culture have?
(a) The slave master.
(b) His family.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friends.
2. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
(a) A freedom revolution.
(b) An economic revolution.
(c) A political revolution.
(d) A social revolution.
3. For whom are the plays?
(a) Female audiences.
(b) The lower class.
(c) The upper class.
(d) Male audiences.
4. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The 100 Years War.
(c) The Renaissance.
(d) The Peloponnesian War.
5. What happens to debtors at this time?
(a) They are hanged.
(b) They are sold into slavery.
(c) They are exiled.
(d) They are protected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does this economically benefit?
2. Why is freedom not practical for a slave during this period?
3. What does the slave want?
4. For what do the slaves yearn?
5. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)