|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is freedom equated?
(a) Independence and self-sufficiency.
(b) Dependency and self-sufficiency.
(c) Solitude and self-sufficiency.
(d) Indepence and solitude.
2. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Turks.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Mongols.
(d) The Macedonians.
3. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) The rich Athenians.
(b) The middle class Athenians.
(c) The poor Athenians.
(d) Both rich and poor Athenians.
4. How do the plebeians view the civic freedom of the upper class?
(a) As a threat to their own personal freedom.
(b) As a good compromise to their personal freedom.
(c) As a form of personal freedom.
(d) As something to desire.
5. The practice of manumission and co-optation means the native born Romans, or the ruling class, are what?
(a) Numerically now a minority.
(b) Weaker than the slaves.
(c) Not as intelligent as the slaves.
(d) Numerically now the majority.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does agricultural production shift?
2. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
3. Each of the three is concerned with what issue?
4. What are the three elements of freedom called?
5. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)