|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
(a) A political revolution.
(b) An economic revolution.
(c) A social revolution.
(d) A freedom revolution.
2. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(b) Other Greek city-states.
(d) Other European nations.
3. The practice of manumission and co-optation means the native born Romans, or the ruling class, are what?
(a) Numerically now the majority.
(b) Weaker than the slaves.
(c) Numerically now a minority.
(d) Not as intelligent as the slaves.
4. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) The rich Athenians.
(b) The poor Athenians.
(c) Both rich and poor Athenians.
(d) The middle class Athenians.
5. How does the ruling class find the majority of the population becoming?
(a) Politically independent of it.
(b) Economically and socially dependent on it.
(c) Economically and socially independent of it.
(d) Politically dependent on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what do plebeians have more faith?
2. Who are many of the proponents of these schools of thought?
3. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
4. When does the speech take place?
5. Who either fear being captured and made into slaves, or are already slaves and want release?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)