|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to foster productivity, there is also an accompanying increase in what, since this is the only way the society can attain the output it needs to survive?
2. How does agricultural production shift?
(a) Toward grain.
(b) Completely to grain.
(c) Completely away from grain.
(d) Somewhat away from grain.
3. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Female slaves of the period.
(b) Male slaves of the period.
(c) Male landowners of the period.
(d) Female landowners of the period.
4. In what do plebeians have more faith?
(a) No rulers.
(d) Many minor rulers.
5. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Chordal triad.
(b) The Choral trio.
(c) The Corpus triad.
(d) The Cord thrice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
2. For what do the slaves yearn?
3. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
4. On what is there greater reliance to produce the necessary revenues?
5. On what is Athens now completely dependent?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)