|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what revolution does the slaveholder become economically dependent on the slave for his own financial well-being?
(a) The political revolution.
(b) The economic revolution.
(c) The freedom revolution.
(d) The social revolution.
2. On what is Athens now completely dependent?
(a) Grain-based economies.
(b) Grain imports.
(c) Grain exports.
(d) Food made from grain.
3. Who either fear being captured and made into slaves, or are already slaves and want release?
4. Who are many of the proponents of these schools of thought?
(a) Slaves or former slaves.
(b) The aristocracy.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The upper class.
5. Each of the three is concerned with what issue?
(a) Death and dying.
(b) The slavery-freedom issue.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) Compassion and compromise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
2. Where are these elements first expressed?
3. Of whom does the majority of the population consist?
4. The years of the Peloponnesian War bring what to Athens and Greece?
5. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)