|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the struggle of the orders.
(b) As the transition to order.
(c) As the fight for orders.
(d) As the need for order.
2. With whom do the patricians conflict?
(a) The euclids.
(b) The pueblos.
(c) The metics.
(d) The plebeians.
3. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christianity.
(b) The theology of freedom.
(c) The theology of monotheism.
(d) The theology of Christ.
4. On what is the focus of this chapter?
(a) Paul and his role in shaping Christianity.
(b) Peter and his relationship with Christ.
(c) John and his role in shaping Christianity.
(d) Mark and Luke's life after Jesus' death.
5. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(a) Other European nations.
(b) Other Greek city-states.
Short Answer Questions
1. Again what does Patterson use to support this point?
2. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
3. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
4. Where are these elements first expressed?
5. How is Rome similar to Greece?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)