|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
(a) Freedom and escape from bondage.
(b) Food and shelter.
2. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christ.
(b) The theology of Christianity.
(c) The theology of freedom.
(d) The theology of monotheism.
3. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Macedonians.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Mongols.
(d) The Turks.
4. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
5. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Chordal triad.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Choral trio.
(d) The Corpus triad.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom do the patricians conflict?
2. How is Rome similar to Greece?
3. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
4. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)