|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christianity.
(b) The theology of freedom.
(c) The theology of monotheism.
(d) The theology of Christ.
2. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(b) During the last year of the Persian War.
(c) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(d) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
3. Where are these elements first expressed?
(a) In the worship of Athena.
(b) In the feast of Zeus.
(c) In the wedding oration of Perna.
(d) In the funeral oration of Pericles.
4. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
5. What do his ideas provide?
(a) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
(b) A belief of love and compassion.
(c) What the upper class need from Christianity.
(d) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
2. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
3. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
4. For what do the slaves yearn?
5. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)