|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
(a) They make medicine for the wealthy Athenians.
(b) They provide the means for the growing Athenian imperialism.
(c) They protect them from enemies.
(d) They provide food and supplies.
2. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
(a) Among the Hellenic thinkers.
(b) In upper class societies.
(c) In regions where slavery predominates.
(d) In middle class societies.
3. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) A kingdom.
(c) A monarchy.
(d) A democratic republic.
4. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christianity.
(b) The theology of Christ.
(c) The theology of monotheism.
(d) The theology of freedom.
5. With whom do the patricians conflict?
(a) The plebeians.
(b) The pueblos.
(c) The euclids.
(d) The metics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are these elements first expressed?
2. When does the speech take place?
3. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
4. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
5. How is this conflict referred?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)