|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
(a) A smooth transition.
(b) A series of struggles.
(c) A contrasting jump from slavery to freedom.
(d) A series of debates.
2. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Corpus triad.
(d) The Chordal triad.
3. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
4. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(b) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(c) During the last year of the Persian War.
(d) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
5. Again what does Patterson use to support this point?
(a) German symphonies.
(b) French operas.
(c) Roman plays.
(d) Greek drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
2. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
3. Who does this economically benefit?
4. As what do his views become known?
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)