|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It is the same shape.
(b) It's people speak the same language.
(c) It led by the same ruler.
(d) It is also a slave-based economy.
2. What do his ideas provide?
(a) What the upper class need from Christianity.
(b) A belief of love and compassion.
(c) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
(d) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
3. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
(a) Ancient Rome and Greece.
(b) Modern Athens and Greece.
(c) Ancient Carthage and Rome.
(d) Ancient Athens and Greece.
4. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) Both rich and poor Athenians.
(b) The poor Athenians.
(c) The rich Athenians.
(d) The middle class Athenians.
5. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Persians.
(b) The Turks.
(c) The Macedonians.
(d) The Mongols.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the focus of this chapter?
2. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
3. As what do his views become known?
4. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)