|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) The poor Athenians.
(b) Both rich and poor Athenians.
(c) The middle class Athenians.
(d) The rich Athenians.
2. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
(a) They provide the means for the growing Athenian imperialism.
(b) They protect them from enemies.
(c) They make medicine for the wealthy Athenians.
(d) They provide food and supplies.
3. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
4. For what do the slaves yearn?
(a) Love and compassion.
(b) Food and shelter.
(d) Freedom and escape from bondage.
5. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
(b) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
(c) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
(d) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
2. As what do his views become known?
3. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
4. On what is the focus of this chapter?
5. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)