|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(c) Other European nations.
(d) Other Greek city-states.
2. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of monotheism.
(b) The theology of Christianity.
(c) The theology of Christ.
(d) The theology of freedom.
3. With whom do the patricians conflict?
(a) The plebeians.
(b) The metics.
(c) The euclids.
(d) The pueblos.
4. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It is the same shape.
(b) It is also a slave-based economy.
(c) It led by the same ruler.
(d) It's people speak the same language.
5. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Chordal triad.
(c) The Cord thrice.
(d) The Corpus triad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are these elements first expressed?
2. How is this conflict referred?
3. Again what does Patterson use to support this point?
4. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
5. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)