|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the transition to order.
(b) As the struggle of the orders.
(c) As the need for order.
(d) As the fight for orders.
2. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
(a) A contrasting jump from slavery to freedom.
(b) A series of debates.
(c) A series of struggles.
(d) A smooth transition.
3. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
(b) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
(c) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
(d) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
4. With whom do the patricians conflict?
(a) The pueblos.
(b) The plebeians.
(c) The metics.
(d) The euclids.
5. On what is the focus of this chapter?
(a) John and his role in shaping Christianity.
(b) Peter and his relationship with Christ.
(c) Paul and his role in shaping Christianity.
(d) Mark and Luke's life after Jesus' death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
2. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
3. Who does this economically benefit?
4. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
5. What do his ideas provide?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)