|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
(b) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
(c) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
(d) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
2. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(b) Other Greek city-states.
(c) Other European nations.
3. On what is the focus of this chapter?
(a) John and his role in shaping Christianity.
(b) Mark and Luke's life after Jesus' death.
(c) Paul and his role in shaping Christianity.
(d) Peter and his relationship with Christ.
4. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
(a) They make medicine for the wealthy Athenians.
(b) They provide the means for the growing Athenian imperialism.
(c) They protect them from enemies.
(d) They provide food and supplies.
5. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom do the patricians conflict?
2. How is this conflict referred?
3. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
4. When does the speech take place?
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)