|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
2. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It's people speak the same language.
(b) It led by the same ruler.
(c) It is the same shape.
(d) It is also a slave-based economy.
3. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Chordal triad.
(d) The Corpus triad.
4. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(c) Other European nations.
(d) Other Greek city-states.
5. What do his ideas provide?
(a) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
(b) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
(c) A belief of love and compassion.
(d) What the upper class need from Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do the slaves yearn?
2. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
3. When does the speech take place?
4. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
5. With whom do the patricians conflict?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)