|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Cord thrice.
(b) The Chordal triad.
(c) The Corpus triad.
(d) The Choral trio.
2. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
3. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
(b) Food and shelter.
(c) Freedom and escape from bondage.
4. On what is the focus of this chapter?
(a) Mark and Luke's life after Jesus' death.
(b) John and his role in shaping Christianity.
(c) Peter and his relationship with Christ.
(d) Paul and his role in shaping Christianity.
5. With whom do the patricians conflict?
(a) The euclids.
(b) The pueblos.
(c) The metics.
(d) The plebeians.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what do his views become known?
2. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
3. What do his ideas provide?
4. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
5. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)