|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the slaves yearn?
(a) Love and compassion.
(b) Freedom and escape from bondage.
(c) Food and shelter.
2. What do his ideas provide?
(a) A belief of love and compassion.
(b) What the upper class need from Christianity.
(c) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
(d) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
3. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) The middle class Athenians.
(b) The poor Athenians.
(c) The rich Athenians.
(d) Both rich and poor Athenians.
4. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
(a) The 100 Years War.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The Peloponnesian War.
(d) The Middle Ages.
5. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
(c) Freedom and escape from bondage.
(d) Food and shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the focus of this chapter?
2. With whom do the patricians conflict?
3. When does the speech take place?
4. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
5. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)