|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Again what does Patterson use to support this point?
(a) Roman plays.
(b) French operas.
(c) Greek drama.
(d) German symphonies.
2. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It is the same shape.
(b) It led by the same ruler.
(c) It's people speak the same language.
(d) It is also a slave-based economy.
3. Where are these elements first expressed?
(a) In the worship of Athena.
(b) In the wedding oration of Perna.
(c) In the feast of Zeus.
(d) In the funeral oration of Pericles.
4. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
(a) A smooth transition.
(b) A series of struggles.
(c) A series of debates.
(d) A contrasting jump from slavery to freedom.
5. With whom do the patricians conflict?
(a) The plebeians.
(b) The euclids.
(c) The pueblos.
(d) The metics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is this conflict referred?
2. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
3. As what do his views become known?
4. Who does this economically benefit?
5. What do his ideas provide?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)