|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christianity.
(b) The theology of monotheism.
(c) The theology of freedom.
(d) The theology of Christ.
2. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Corpus triad.
(c) The Cord thrice.
(d) The Chordal triad.
3. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(b) Other European nations.
(d) Other Greek city-states.
4. Where are these elements first expressed?
(a) In the worship of Athena.
(b) In the funeral oration of Pericles.
(c) In the wedding oration of Perna.
(d) In the feast of Zeus.
5. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(b) During the last year of the Persian War.
(c) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(d) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
2. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
3. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
4. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
5. How is this conflict referred?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)