|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(b) During the last year of the Persian War.
(c) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(d) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
2. For what do the slaves yearn?
(a) Love and compassion.
(c) Food and shelter.
(d) Freedom and escape from bondage.
3. What do his ideas provide?
(a) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
(b) A belief of love and compassion.
(c) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
(d) What the upper class need from Christianity.
4. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
(a) Rome growing and expanding to become Greece.
(b) Rome shrinking and consolidating.
(c) Rome being taken over by the Greeks.
(d) Rome growing and expanding to become Italy.
5. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christianity.
(b) The theology of Christ.
(c) The theology of monotheism.
(d) The theology of freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
2. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
3. What are the three elements of freedom called?
4. On what is the focus of this chapter?
5. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)