|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do his ideas provide?
(a) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
(b) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
(c) A belief of love and compassion.
(d) What the upper class need from Christianity.
2. Where are these elements first expressed?
(a) In the wedding oration of Perna.
(b) In the worship of Athena.
(c) In the feast of Zeus.
(d) In the funeral oration of Pericles.
3. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the fight for orders.
(b) As the transition to order.
(c) As the struggle of the orders.
(d) As the need for order.
4. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Mongols.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Turks.
(d) The Macedonians.
5. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It is the same shape.
(b) It is also a slave-based economy.
(c) It's people speak the same language.
(d) It led by the same ruler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three elements of freedom called?
2. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
3. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
4. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
5. Who does this economically benefit?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)