|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the last year of the Persian War.
(b) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(c) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(d) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
2. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Turks.
(b) The Persians.
(c) The Mongols.
(d) The Macedonians.
3. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
4. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(b) Other European nations.
(c) Other Greek city-states.
5. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the need for order.
(b) As the struggle of the orders.
(c) As the transition to order.
(d) As the fight for orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Again what does Patterson use to support this point?
2. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
3. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
4. Who does this economically benefit?
5. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)