|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
(a) Freedom and escape from bondage.
(d) Food and shelter.
2. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
(a) A monarchy.
(b) A democratic republic.
(c) A kingdom.
(d) A dictatorship.
3. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the last year of the Persian War.
(b) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(c) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(d) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
4. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It is the same shape.
(b) It's people speak the same language.
(c) It led by the same ruler.
(d) It is also a slave-based economy.
5. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
2. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
3. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
4. Who does this economically benefit?
5. How is this conflict referred?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)