|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what do his views become known?
(a) The theology of Christianity.
(b) The theology of freedom.
(c) The theology of monotheism.
(d) The theology of Christ.
2. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the last year of the Persian War.
(b) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(c) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(d) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
3. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
4. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
(b) Other European nations.
(c) Other Greek city-states.
5. Again what does Patterson use to support this point?
(a) German symphonies.
(b) Greek drama.
(c) French operas.
(d) Roman plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
2. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
3. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
4. How is Rome similar to Greece?
5. Where are these elements first expressed?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)