One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The contemporaneous development of slavery and the concept of freedom characterize what societies?
(a) Ancient Athens and Greece.
(b) Ancient Carthage and Rome.
(c) Modern Athens and Greece.
(d) Ancient Rome and Greece.
2. The third involves the restructuring of Italian what?
3. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(b) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(c) During the last year of the Persian War.
(d) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
4. Who does this economically benefit?
(a) Both rich and poor Athenians.
(b) The middle class Athenians.
(c) The rich Athenians.
(d) The poor Athenians.
5. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Corpus triad.
(b) The Cord thrice.
(c) The Chordal triad.
(d) The Choral trio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rome similar to Greece?
2. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
3. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
4. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
5. As what do his views become known?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)