|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the author's research, ___________ was perceived the same way by all involved, regardless of age, ethnicity or social/economic rank.
2. Happiness can also be a/an __________ side effect of living a life dedicated to one's purpose.
3. For many reasons, the idea of psychic entropy is the direct opposite of optimal __________, according to the author.
4. What is not listed as one of the obstacles that can prevent a naturally driven person from reaching their goals?
(a) Family concern for well-being.
(b) Inability to concentrate.
(c) Over inclusion.
(d) Excessive self-consciousness.
5. Changing another person is virtually ____________, so many programs teach people to change their reactions instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person who wants ______________ will need to work more than a nomad who has no responsibilities or material needs.
2. One of the most rewarding and complex relationships one will ever deal with is that of _____________.
3. A large portion of enjoyable acts are those which often involve __________ as well.
4. What is NOT one of the ways in which a person might find happiness, according to the author of the book?
5. Most fakirs and practitioners of other mental disciplines do not hold up to ______________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)