|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ system does not allow the ability to expand the consciousness to such a high degree.
2. A person should seek to form a job in such a way that it resembles a _______ activity, such as weaving or hunting.
3. In our everyday lives, we are limited to experiencing complete _________ because of our preconceived notions about life.
4. Consciousness is actually a __________ process even though it is able to override genetics in order to become self-directed.
5. The author questions whether every minute of one's television watching was ____________ in the way it was meant to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe they are meant to be _____________ or they are not - no wiggle room between sides.
2. Some people may simply not like __________, which can lead to stress and anxiety when put into a position of solitude.
3. In the author's research, ___________ was perceived the same way by all involved, regardless of age, ethnicity or social/economic rank.
4. One might think that if a job was structured to mirror a __________, then more people would be enthusiastic.
5. A person can not control __________ or war, according to the author and be brings this up at several times.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)