|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many factors are necessary in order to assure that a child will have an optimum experience?
2. Through experience, the self will be able to build and to recognize a hierarchy of _________ for life.
3. Flow goes much deeper than a quest for _______. In fact, material possessions may be seen as icing on the cake.
4. One of the most popular ways that people force feed the brain is by ______________, according to the author.
(b) Cell phones.
5. While having a/an ____________________ is possible at any given moment, flow tends to occur more in a structured atmosphere.
(a) Optimal moment.
(c) Success story.
(d) Open session.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person can not control __________ or war, according to the author and be brings this up at several times.
2. Solitude can also be __________ when one is forced into the situation and not given a choice in the matter.
3. If one consistently force feeds __________ into the brain, then it is difficult for the mind to address problems and worries.
4. What was the name of the Marine code breakers used in World War II as their language was never written down, so it could not be broken?
5. One might think that if a job was structured to mirror a __________, then more people would be enthusiastic.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)