|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author points out that one may not realize just how little ___________ one has over the mind and its abilities.
2. While one can not be in control of the mountain, one can _____________ the mountain and feel great joy doing so.
(d) Believe in.
3. Entire civilizations have been built around specific forms of ________, according to the author's research.
4. Not only have many people overcome __________, but they have gone on to lead successful and happy lives.
5. While having a/an ____________________ is possible at any given moment, flow tends to occur more in a structured atmosphere.
(b) Optimal moment.
(c) Success story.
(d) Open session.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pleasure is the realization of ___________, while enjoyment is the situation when goals are exceeded, according to the author.
2. You need to change your _________ conditions in order to improve the quality of your life, according to the author.
3. Some people may simply not like __________, which can lead to stress and anxiety when put into a position of solitude.
4. Consciousness will always allow random thoughts and events to creep in, even if one is currently ______________.
5. There is no rule written in stone about how much a person should work, rather, it all depends on the person's ________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)