|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Marine code breakers used in World War II as their language was never written down, so it could not be broken?
(b) Blank Slates.
(c) Navajo Talkers.
2. To experience optimal flow, one must find a _____________ in the work and achieve all that can be achieved.
3. A person should seek to form a job in such a way that it resembles a _______ activity, such as weaving or hunting.
4. The author believes it is nearly impossible to put a ___________ on the culture's effect on its people.
(a) Price tag.
5. It is useless to memorize items that ________________, as one will not retain the knowledge.
(a) Never be used.
(b) Are too simple to remember.
(c) Are for children.
(d) Are silly.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is a very large part of some cultures and is typically not a group activity that one shares.
2. One large obstacle to joy and the feeling of fulfillment is the act of feeling ______________ during one's life.
3. It is true that there will always be external forces that demand our _____________ and cause stress in our lives.
4. The concept of the Flow is a state in which one is so immersed in something that nothing else _________________.
5. Another condition of flow is how the __________ affects a person's goals and desires for their lives.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)