|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people believe they are meant to be _____________ or they are not - no wiggle room between sides.
2. There are many stories of people in ______________ who relied on their memory to help them cope with the horrors.
(b) Concentration camps.
(c) Boarding schools.
(d) POW camps.
3. The mind tends to wander to the most __________ thoughts that are current residing in the brain when it is not fully captured.
4. There is no rule written in stone about how much a person should work, rather, it all depends on the person's ________.
5. If the body is not involved in physical activity, then the __________ will reveal itself, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things a person may need in order to cope with stress?
2. Daydreaming may take focus from the task at hand, it can encourage the dreamer to strengthen mental pursuits and expand the __________.
3. Another condition of flow is how the __________ affects a person's goals and desires for their lives.
4. Entire civilizations have been built around specific forms of ________, according to the author's research.
5. Regardless of history or meaning, __________ is an integral part of every person's life, either directly or indirectly.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)