|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ are seen as a type of hero and are often the recipients of admiration by their peers.
2. At other times, a well-planned event may exceed one's expectations to such a degree that it can cause one to experience __________.
3. __________ is a very large part of some cultures and is typically not a group activity that one shares.
4. For many reasons, the idea of psychic entropy is the direct opposite of optimal __________, according to the author.
5. Any action which requires attention from a person will results in the removal of the ability to fully __________ on other things.
(b) Post judgment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Daydreaming may take focus from the task at hand, it can encourage the dreamer to strengthen mental pursuits and expand the __________.
2. Flow can actually occur in a variety of ways. Flow can be completely _______________ or it can be structured.
3. Pleasure may arise from a _____________, while enjoyment comes from a windfall at a casino.
4. While having a/an ____________________ is possible at any given moment, flow tends to occur more in a structured atmosphere.
5. You need to change your _________ conditions in order to improve the quality of your life, according to the author.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)