|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cheating Chaos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author seem to believe is not actually something that exists in the world?
(d) Religious zealotry.
2. Some people have learned to control the ___________ in such a way that lining the optimal experience become a reality.
3. In a culture where dancing is not permitted, the situation will require a change in order for the dancer to feel ___________.
(b) A part of the group.
4. While having a/an ____________________ is possible at any given moment, flow tends to occur more in a structured atmosphere.
(b) Success story.
(c) Open session.
(d) Optimal moment.
5. While it's been said that flow can be achieved through physical activity, the ________ can also help to generate this flow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to understand the idea of flow, a person needs to be aware of the __________ to personal fulfillment.
2. Optimal flow does not present _________ conditions on where it may reside, according to the author.
3. No two __________ are exactly alike in their dynamic, the same way no two people are exactly alike in their beliefs and actions.
4. While talking about the passed over promotion may not yield any benefits, it can create a more ____________ work environment.
5. One must ask how these expectations of one's future are formed and realize that the outcome is a _______________ experience.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)