|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Flow of Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ is another physical activity which relies on the rhythmic movement to produce flow.
2. In a culture where dancing is not permitted, the situation will require a change in order for the dancer to feel ___________.
(c) A part of the group.
3. While it's been said that flow can be achieved through physical activity, the ________ can also help to generate this flow.
4. What would be the result if the mind did not attempt to put the experiences it has in some sort of order?
(b) Psychotic break.
5. The author points out that one may not realize just how little ___________ one has over the mind and its abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking about the passed over promotion may not yield any benefits, it can create a more ____________ work environment.
2. There are many stories of people in ______________ who relied on their memory to help them cope with the horrors.
3. The author believes that happiness is not an elusive goal, that it can be achieved through the control of ________________.
4. Many believe that the excitement of the challenge comes from _____________ of a particular situation.
5. It is true that there will always be external forces that demand our _____________ and cause stress in our lives.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)