|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Flow of Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flow is less likely to occur when a cultural aspect does not match a person's ________ in life.
2. In our everyday lives, we are limited to experiencing complete _________ because of our preconceived notions about life.
3. To have happiness, to find _________, one must realize that changing one's reactions is simpler and more effective.
4. The author believes that the final analysis of the _________ order of the consciousness is incomplete and that it requires further study.
5. One large obstacle to joy and the feeling of fulfillment is the act of feeling ______________ during one's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a culture where dancing is not permitted, the situation will require a change in order for the dancer to feel ___________.
2. ________ can teach a person how to exert the control and thereby steer the consciousness in the direction of joy and harmony.
3. Others may see and perceive the information about a person's consciousness, but it will never be the same as the persons' s view of ________.
4. You need to change your _________ conditions in order to improve the quality of your life, according to the author.
5. One must ask how these expectations of one's future are formed and realize that the outcome is a _______________ experience.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)