|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Flow of Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At other times, a well-planned event may exceed one's expectations to such a degree that it can cause one to experience __________.
2. ____________ has been a focus of human philosophy since the time of Aristotle.
3. Once one can process the conflicting behaviors and information, then things can return to __________ for the person.
(c) Higher consciousness.
4. While talking about the passed over promotion may not yield any benefits, it can create a more ____________ work environment.
5. What should parents provide to their children in an age appropriate way in order to increasing the learning of a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author asks the reader to put aside the thought that ___________ can bring happiness to a person.
2. In a culture where dancing is not permitted, the situation will require a change in order for the dancer to feel ___________.
3. It is safe to say, according to the author, that _________ has been used to enrich virtually every facet of human existence.
4. The author believes that the final analysis of the _________ order of the consciousness is incomplete and that it requires further study.
5. The author believes that flow may have a ___________ component, coming from the parents to the children.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)