|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Flow of Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Consciousness is actually a __________ process even though it is able to override genetics in order to become self-directed.
2. The author believes that the final analysis of the _________ order of the consciousness is incomplete and that it requires further study.
3. When there is no real sense of self within a person because of the outside distractions, that person is said to be ______________.
(b) A sheep.
(d) A zombie.
4. What should parents provide to their children in an age appropriate way in order to increasing the learning of a child?
5. People's perceptions are influenced by their ___________ and forces beyond their control in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. While there are things which can not be changed, there are ways in which one can be as __________ as possible to prevent disaster.
2. The consciousness allows a person to invent ______________, create lies, and to envision works of art.
3. The definition of happiness, according to the author, doesn't really matter in the big _________.
4. Being able to expand the consciousness infinitely would render humans __________, according to the author.
5. Some are driven by ___________ and a sense of purpose, rather than the accumulation of wealth or public achievement.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)