Chapter 1, Happiness Revisited
• The definition of happiness doesn't really matter in the big picture.
• Happiness can be achieved through the control of consciousness.
Chapter 2, The Anatomy of Consciousness
• Consciousness is not a mystical thing.
• Consciousness allows a person to invent information, create lies, etc.
• The self is a large part of consciousness.
Chapter 3, Enjoyment and the Quality of Life
• To improve one's life, you need to change your external conditions and change reactions to external conditions.
• A large part of enjoyable acts involves challenge.
Chapter 4, The Conditions of Flow; Chapter 5, The Body in Flow
• Flow may be spontaneous or structured.
• A condition of flow is how the culture affects a person's goals and desires.
• Physical activity is a great contributor to achieving flow.
• Senses are key factors in achieving flow.
Chapter 6, The Flow of Thought
• Flow can be easily generated through the mind.
• When the body is not...
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)