Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Such metaphysics. Women should not worry about philosophical matters. That's for men"?
2. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
3. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
4. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
5. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
Discuss the term "Postmodernism" and how this applies to Beautiful Senoritas. What are examples from the play that are characteristic of postmodern drama and literature?
Discuss the term "Nonlinear Narrative." What does this mean? How does the play embody this style? Why has the playwright chosen this way of presenting the story?
Discuss the genre of Allegory. What characteristics of Beautiful Senoritas are reflective of Allegory? Who do the characters represent? Why?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)