|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
2. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
3. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
4. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
5. What does Catch Woman 3 give to the Man?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of "Nature versus Nurture" in the play. What is the definition of this phrase? How is this explored in Beautiful Senoritas? What is the playwright's message regarding this theme?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the tragic and comic elements of Beautiful Senoritas. Which characters embody tragedy and which reflect the comedy? How is Prida's use of comedy useful to expressing the messages in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the term "Objectification." How does Beautiful Women exemplify the objectification of women? What scenes in the play present this objectification?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)