|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Woman 1, which she says made her a woman?
2. What is Catch Woman 1's method of catching a man?
3. What does Catch Woman 3 say is a very powerful weapon?
4. What does the Guerrillera sing the women will no longer be in the song?
5. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of music in the play. How and why is music implemented? What do the characters relate regarding music and their culture? What is the style of the music?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of Pop Culture in Beautiful Senoritas. What forms of Pop Culture are represented in the play? What is their purpose? How do these reflect the themes of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the stylistic components of Beautiful Senoritas. Define the terms Satire and Farce in your answer and give examples of each in the play. What other stylistic elements have been discussed in the class? How do these apply to the text?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)