|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Guerrillera sing the women will no longer be in the song?
2. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
3. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
4. Who does Senorita 3 say the Man said the same things to?
5. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the term "Objectification." How does Beautiful Women exemplify the objectification of women? What scenes in the play present this objectification?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the term "Nonlinear Narrative." What does this mean? How does the play embody this style? Why has the playwright chosen this way of presenting the story?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of music in the play. How and why is music implemented? What do the characters relate regarding music and their culture? What is the style of the music?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)