|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Senorita 2 compare the loneliness of the Man to?
2. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
3. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
4. What had Senorita 3's sister given to the man?
5. What does the Brother say he will do to his friend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of the Girl. What is the journey this character undergoes throughout the play? What are her actions? What influences this character?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the disparity of gender roles and expectations presented in the play. How are these exemplified in the text? In which scenes? Which characters are representative of these inequalities?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Pop Culture in Beautiful Senoritas. What forms of Pop Culture are represented in the play? What is their purpose? How do these reflect the themes of the play?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)