|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Senorita #2 dressed as?
(a) Isabella Charcon.
(c) Iris Chacon.
(d) Carmen Miranda.
2. Who does Little Miss Havana change into during the beauty pageant?
(a) Woman 2.
(b) Woman 4.
(c) Woman 1.
(d) Woman 3.
3. Where is Miss Commonwealth from?
(a) La Isla del Encanto.
4. What does the MC call Miss Commonwealth?
5. Who is Senorita #3 described as?
(a) Lucy Diaz.
(b) Carmen Miranda.
(c) Iris Chacon.
(d) Isabella Chacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria la O complain is hurting her?
2. What does the Midwife talk about in her stomach?
3. Who arrives as the Midwife speaks to the audience in Act 1?
4. Who says, "I have been invented for a photograph"?
5. What song plays for the contestant from Mexico?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the MC say about Latin women?
2. What does the Man enter and ask the Martyrs about in Act 2? What is their response?
3. What does the Daughter want to do? What does her mother say?
4. What titles has the Beauty Queen held? What is her dream?
5. What does the Guerrillera tell the Martyrs? What does she convince them to do?
6. What does the Father tell the Daughter when she asks to go outside?
7. What does one of the Women say about songs and movies, and how they taught her to be a woman?
8. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend? What does the Mother reply to him?
9. What do the Beautiful Senoritas sing about in their opening song?
10. How does Catch Woman 1 tell the Girl to get a man?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)