|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the song the Senoritas sing, what do they have in their souls?
2. Who created Miss Conchita Banana?
(a) United Fruit Company.
(b) Conchita Fruit Company.
(c) Dole Fruit Company.
(d) Banana Republic.
3. What is "carried by the winds of emotion," according to the Midwife?
(a) The butterfly.
(b) The heart.
(c) The smile.
(d) The woman.
4. What thrusts itself into the eyes of the girl who goes to see the ocean?
(b) Diving birds.
5. What is the Beauty Queen's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miss Commonwealth from?
2. Which Senorita resembles Maria la O?
3. Who says, "In Managua, in San Juan, in an Andes mountain town. She'll be put on a pedestal and trampled upon at the same time"?
4. Who is Senorita #2 dressed as?
5. What do the women freeze in the style of after they complete their songs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Gurrillera tell the Martyrs they must do before the meeting? What do they do?
2. What does the MC say to Miss Commonwealth about boyfriends? What is her reply?
3. What story does Senorita 2 tell about the Man?
4. What will Don Jose do if his wife has a son?
5. What does the Chaperone give to the Senoritas? What do they do after this?
6. What do the Women see in each other at the end of the play? What does the Girl do?
7. What does Miss Commonwealth recall when she runs into the Girl?
8. What does Martyr 1 tell the Girl about?
9. Who enters as the Girl is mimicking the Catch Women? What does she say?
10. What does the Girl do as the Midwife speaks to the audience in Act 1?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)