|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Commonwealth's goal in life?
(a) Buy a car.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Move to Europe.
(d) Find a boyfriend and get married.
2. What is Maria la O's profession?
3. According to the Midwife, what does a woman with a serious face have?
(a) No children.
(b) Serious thoughts.
(c) No future.
(d) No joy.
4. What does the MC point to while saying, "You have everything a man wants"?
(a) Her backside.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her breasts.
5. How many contests has the Beauty Queen won?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Woman 2 say the women have given birth?
2. What song plays for the contestant from Mexico?
3. What does the midwife say is like a "burned-out star wandering through the galaxies"?
4. Who says, "One day I will want to cry"?
5. What does Miss Conchita Banana say her motto is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the setting for the play described? How do the scene changes take place?
2. What does Miss Commonwealth recall when she runs into the Girl?
3. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend? What does the Mother reply to him?
4. What does the Daughter announce to her Mother in Act 2? What does her Mother say to her?
5. What does the Nun tell the Girl to do? Why?
6. What titles has the Beauty Queen held? What is her dream?
7. Who is the third contestant in the beauty pageant? What does she sing about? What has been her goal?
8. What does the Guerrillera tell the Martyrs? What does she convince them to do?
9. Who enters as the Girl is mimicking the Catch Women? What does she say?
10. How does Catch Woman 3 use her eyes to attract a man?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)