|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Commonwealth encounter when she is about to exit?
(a) The Daughter.
(b) The Girl.
(c) The Mother.
(d) The Father.
2. What does the Beauty Queen say that she does every day?
(a) Waxes her legs.
(b) Straightens her hair.
(c) Washes dishes.
(d) Bathes her dog.
3. What is the title that the Beauty Queen holds now?
(a) Miss Cuba.
(b) Miss Havana.
(c) Miss Banana Republic.
(d) Miss Mexico.
4. Where does Miss Conchita Banana say you should never put bananas?
(a) The stove.
(b) The refrigerator.
(c) The oven.
(d) The floor.
5. What does Maria la O complain is hurting her?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Midwife talk about in her stomach?
2. How much money per week does Maria la O make?
3. What do the women freeze in the style of after they complete their songs?
4. Where does Maria la O go after the Senoritas' song?
5. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Researcher suggest that his wife does? What is his reply?
2. Who enters as the Girl is mimicking the Catch Women? What does she say?
3. What does the Guerrillera tell the Martyrs? What does she convince them to do?
4. What does the Daughter want to do? What does her mother say?
5. What does the Gurrillera tell the Martyrs they must do before the meeting? What do they do?
6. What does Miss Chili Tamale say is her dream? Why?
7. What does Miss Commonwealth recall when she runs into the Girl?
8. What happened to Senorita 3's sister?
9. What do the Women do to the Girl in the last scene? What do they tell her?
10. What does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife does all day?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)