|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Beauty Queen make for her contests?
2. Who says, "In Managua, in San Juan, in an Andes mountain town. She'll be put on a pedestal and trampled upon at the same time"?
(d) Senorita #1.
3. What is the Beauty Queen's son's name?
4. How old was the Beauty Queen when she entered her first contest?
5. What are Senoritas "always ready for" according to the song?
(d) Por favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the MC ask Miss Conchita Banana?
2. What does Miss Commonwealth sing of?
3. What song plays for Little Miss Havana's entrance?
4. What does the Midwife talk about in her stomach?
5. Where does Miss Conchita Banana say you should never put bananas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Nun tell the Girl to do? Why?
2. What will Don Jose do if his wife has a son?
3. What does Woman 3 do at the beginning of Act 2? What is her song about?
4. What happens in the dance scene? How is the Man dressed in this scene?
5. What do the Beautiful Senoritas sing about in their opening song?
6. In what state is the Girl in the last scene of the play? How do the Women react to her?
7. Who enters as the Girl is mimicking the Catch Women? What does she say?
8. Who enters with the Priest? What do they do?
9. What does the Girl do after the Martyrs speak of their woes?
10. What is the trick that Catch Woman 2 tells the Girl as to getting a man?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)