|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the song the Senoritas sing, what do they have in their souls?
2. What song plays for Little Miss Havana's entrance?
(a) "The Cuban Salsa."
(b) "Cuando sali de Cuba."
(c) "Cuban Corretega."
(d) "Cuando sali de Mexico."
3. What does Don Jose want in Act 1?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A son.
(c) A mother.
(d) A wife.
4. What are Little Miss Havana's current assets?
(b) Her face.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her smile.
5. What does the midwife say is like a "burned-out star wandering through the galaxies"?
(a) A frown.
(b) A tear.
(c) A smile.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which contestant is from Mexico?
2. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
3. What song plays for the contestant from Mexico?
4. What does the girl who went to see the ocean carry with her?
5. What does the MC say that Latin women are the best of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the girl who Miss Commonwealth speaks of always smile?
2. What happened to Senorita 3's sister?
3. What is the trick that Catch Woman 2 tells the Girl as to getting a man?
4. How does Catch Woman 1 tell the Girl to get a man?
5. What do the Women combine to say about their daughters in the end of Act 2?
6. How is the setting for the play described? How do the scene changes take place?
7. What is "The Wedding Song" about? Who sings it?
8. What does the MC say about Latin women?
9. What story does Senorita 2 tell about the Man?
10. What do the Women see in each other at the end of the play? What does the Girl do?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)