|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
2. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A sacrifice.
(b) A war.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A fund-raiser.
3. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Peace Corps.
(d) The United Nations.
4. Where does Daughter 1 say she read about sex?
(a) Elle magazine.
(c) The Bible.
5. According to the MC, what have the pageant contestants given?
(a) Their womanhood.
(b) Their love.
(c) Their all.
(d) Their experience.
6. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
7. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Clean for him.
(b) Make him suffer.
(c) Make him dinner.
(d) Make him laugh.
8. What does the Man wear in the dance scene?
(b) A sombrero.
(c) A Zorro mask.
(d) A black suit.
9. Who "catches" the Man and exits with him of the Catch Women?
(a) Catch Woman 1.
(b) Catch Woman 3.
(c) Catch Woman 2.
(d) Catch Woman 4.
10. What had Senorita 3's sister given to the man?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her kindness.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her father's ring.
11. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a sin.
(b) It is a joy.
(c) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
(d) It is a glorious thing.
12. What does Catch Woman 3 drop as she walks away?
(a) A boa.
(b) Her tiara.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) Her bra.
13. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(a) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
(c) Tic Tac Toe.
14. Who does Senorita 3 say the Man said the same things to?
(a) Her daughter and her sister.
(b) Herself, her sister, and her best friend.
(c) Her mother and her sister.
(d) Her mother and her best friend.
15. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
(a) "The Wedding Song."
(b) "The Fire Song."
(c) "The Love Song."
(d) "The Senorita Song."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
2. Who swings on a swing in Act 2?
3. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
4. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
5. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)