|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
(a) She is leaving.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The Peace Corps.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The Marines.
3. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Have babies.
(b) Make the menudo.
(c) Get married.
(d) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
4. How do the women go in the song of the Senoritas in Act 2?
(a) With a shout.
(b) With a cry.
(c) With a bang.
(d) With a whimper.
5. Who prays because her boyfriend kissed her on the lips?
(a) Woman 4.
(b) The Girl.
(c) Senorita 2.
(d) Senorita 3.
6. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
(a) Took her on a trip.
(b) Serenaded her.
(c) Bought her flowers.
(d) Kissed her.
7. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
(a) Rock music.
(b) A salsa.
(c) A tango.
(d) Choir music.
8. What happens to the Nun at the end of the church scene?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She faints.
(c) She weeps.
(d) She runs away.
9. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
(a) Don Jose.
(b) The Girl.
(c) Catch Woman 2.
(d) The Midwife.
10. Who says, "Let your blood erase your sinful thoughts! You may still be saved"?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Nun.
(d) The Mother.
11. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
12. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a joy.
(b) It is a sin.
(c) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
(d) It is a glorious thing.
13. What does the Guerrillera sing the women will no longer be in the song?
14. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
(a) "The Love Song."
(b) "The Fire Song."
(c) "The Senorita Song."
(d) "The Wedding Song."
15. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who will sweep the floor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Martyr 2 hold her side in pain?
2. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
3. What does the Wife ask the Husband if she can buy?
4. What does Catch Woman 3 say is a very powerful weapon?
5. What does the Nun carry?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)