|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Let your blood erase your sinful thoughts! You may still be saved"?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Nun.
(d) The Mother.
2. Who says, "I ain't going nowhere. I think she's a lesbian"?
(d) Martyr 2.
3. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(d) Beauty Queens.
4. What does the Priest say before he exits?
(b) "Save Yourselves."
(c) "Pray for her."
(d) "Praise God."
5. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
6. What does the Nun carry?
(a) A bowl of soup.
(b) A bouquet of roses.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A lamp.
7. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
(c) Martyr 2.
(d) Martyr 3.
8. What do the Senoritas wear in the "church" scene?
9. Where did Senorita 3's sister run?
(a) Into the sky.
(b) Into the Man's arms.
(c) Into her arms.
(d) Into the ocean.
10. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Make him dinner.
(c) Clean for him.
(d) Make him suffer.
11. What does Rosa do in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
12. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(b) Tic Tac Toe.
(c) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
13. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
(a) The shoeshine boy.
(b) The postman.
(c) The milk delivery boy.
(d) His girlfriend.
14. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
15. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
(a) A tango.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Choir music.
(d) A salsa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I hear the sound of water in a shower, splattering against the tiles where a woman lies dead"?
2. What do the Senoritas and the Nun do after Senorita 2 says she did it "all the way"?
3. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
4. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
5. What does the Brother say he will do to his friend?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)