|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Priest say before he exits?
(a) "Praise God."
(b) "Save Yourselves."
(c) "Pray for her."
2. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
3. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(b) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
(c) Tic Tac Toe.
4. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(a) Beauty Queens.
5. Who says, "I look for myself and I can't find me. I only find someone else's idea of me"?
(a) Woman 3.
6. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
(a) The Mother.
(b) The Chaperone.
(c) Senorita 2.
(d) The Father.
7. How do the women go in the song of the Senoritas in Act 2?
(a) With a bang.
(b) With a whimper.
(c) With a shout.
(d) With a cry.
8. What is Catch Woman 1's method of catching a man?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Hypnotize him.
(c) Cook for him.
(d) Make him jealous.
9. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Senoritas.
(b) The Chaperone.
(c) The Girl.
(d) The Man.
10. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
(a) Miss Prida.
(b) Miss Ortega.
(c) Miss Smith.
(d) Miss Rivera.
11. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who will sweep the floor?
12. What do the Senoritas and the Nun do after Senorita 2 says she did it "all the way"?
(a) Make the sign of the cross.
(b) Run away.
13. Where does the Son say he is going?
(a) To America.
(b) To Europe.
(c) Off to war.
(d) To find a wife.
14. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
(a) One kilometer.
(b) Five kilometers.
(c) Ten kilometers.
(d) Three kilometers.
15. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
(a) Beaten sods.
(b) Triply oppressed.
(d) Miserable creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
2. What time does the Man tell the Researcher his wife wakes up?
3. What song does the woman on the swing sing?
4. Where does Daughter 1 say she read about sex?
5. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)