|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Senorita 3's sister do three days before Christmas?
(a) Shot herself.
(b) Ran away to find the Man.
(c) Lit herself on fire.
(d) Cried to death.
2. What do the Senoritas wear in the "church" scene?
3. Who "catches" the Man and exits with him of the Catch Women?
(a) Catch Woman 3.
(b) Catch Woman 1.
(c) Catch Woman 2.
(d) Catch Woman 4.
4. What is Catch Woman 1's method of catching a man?
(a) Hypnotize him.
(b) Cook for him.
(c) Make him jealous.
(d) Slap him.
5. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(b) Beauty Queens.
6. What does the Nun strike the Girl with?
(a) Her purse.
(b) A ruler.
(c) Her hand.
7. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
(a) The Daughter.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Husband.
(d) The Son.
8. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
(b) Martyr 2.
9. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A fund-raiser.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A war.
10. According to the MC, what have the pageant contestants given?
(a) Their love.
(b) Their womanhood.
(c) Their experience.
(d) Their all.
11. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Make him suffer.
(b) Make him dinner.
(c) Make him laugh.
(d) Clean for him.
12. What does the MC say that the senoritas are, as well as beautiful?
13. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
(a) The Peace Corps.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) The Marines.
14. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
(a) The Chaperone.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Mother.
(d) Senorita 2.
15. What does the Daughter ask the Mother for permission to do?
(a) Go to a dance.
(b) Go to a wedding.
(c) Go out and play.
(d) Go on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
2. What do the Senoritas and the Nun do after Senorita 2 says she did it "all the way"?
3. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
4. When does Senorita 2 say the Man sat at the bar across the street drinking beer?
5. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)