|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Senoritas wear in the "church" scene?
2. What does the Priest say before he exits?
(b) "Save Yourselves."
(c) "Praise God."
(d) "Pray for her."
3. According to the MC, what have the pageant contestants given?
(a) Their all.
(b) Their womanhood.
(c) Their love.
(d) Their experience.
4. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
(a) A millionaire.
(b) A campesino.
(c) A bull-fighter.
(d) A warrior.
5. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
(a) Beaten sods.
(b) Triply oppressed.
(d) Miserable creatures.
6. What does the Chaperone carry as the Senoritas follow her in Act 2?
(a) A rope.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A bouquet.
(d) A basket.
7. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
(a) "Love Among the Waves."
(b) "Postcards from the Edge."
(c) "Senorita Beauty Song."
(d) "Dolphins by the Beach."
8. What does Senorita 2 compare the loneliness of the Man to?
(a) A stray dog.
(b) A snake.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) A cowboy.
9. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
10. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Make him suffer.
(c) Clean for him.
(d) Make him dinner.
11. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) The Peace Corps.
(d) The Marines.
12. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a glorious thing.
(b) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
(c) It is a sin.
(d) It is a joy.
13. What does the Man give to the Senoritas in the dance scene?
14. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
15. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
(a) Miss Rivera.
(b) Miss Ortega.
(c) Miss Prida.
(d) Miss Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
2. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
3. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
4. Who says, "I ain't going nowhere. I think she's a lesbian"?
5. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)