|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Get married.
(b) Make the menudo.
(c) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
(d) Have babies.
2. What does the MC say that the senoritas are, as well as beautiful?
3. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who will sweep the floor?
4. Who prays because her boyfriend kissed her on the lips?
(a) Senorita 2.
(b) Woman 4.
(c) Senorita 3.
(d) The Girl.
5. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
(a) The postman.
(b) The shoeshine boy.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) The milk delivery boy.
6. What does the Brother say he will do to his friend?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Go away with him.
(c) Buy him.
(d) Kill him.
7. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She is leaving.
(d) She is pregnant.
8. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
(a) The Husband.
(b) The Son.
(c) The Daughter.
(d) The Father.
9. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A war.
(b) A fund-raiser.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A sacrifice.
10. What does Catch Woman 3 drop as she walks away?
(a) Her tiara.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) Her bra.
(d) A boa.
11. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
(a) Five kilometers.
(b) Three kilometers.
(c) One kilometer.
(d) Ten kilometers.
12. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(d) Beauty Queens.
13. Where does Daughter 1 say she read about sex?
(a) Elle magazine.
(c) The Bible.
14. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend?
(a) She's married him.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's left him.
(d) She's died.
15. What is Catch Woman 1's method of catching a man?
(a) Hypnotize him.
(b) Make him jealous.
(c) Cook for him.
(d) Slap him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
2. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
3. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
4. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
5. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)