|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Girl.
(b) The Senoritas.
(c) The Chaperone.
(d) The Man.
2. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) The postman.
(c) The milk delivery boy.
(d) The shoeshine boy.
3. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
(a) Wedding gowns.
(b) Wigs with rollers.
4. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
(a) Nine p.m.
(b) Five p.m.
(c) Ten p.m.
5. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
6. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Make the menudo.
(b) Have babies.
(c) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
(d) Get married.
7. Who does Martyr 3 say "never worried about forced sterilization or torture in Argentina or minimum wages"?
(a) Mary Magdelene.
(c) Mother Teresa.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
8. What does the Nun strike the Girl with?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her purse.
(d) A ruler.
9. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
(a) "The Love Song."
(b) "The Fire Song."
(c) "The Wedding Song."
(d) "The Senorita Song."
10. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
(a) A salsa.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Choir music.
(d) A tango.
11. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who will sweep the floor?
12. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
(a) The Chaperone.
(b) Senorita 2.
(c) The Mother.
(d) The Father.
13. Who prays for forgiveness for masturbating?
(a) Senorita 1.
(b) The Girl.
(c) Senorita 4.
(d) Senorita 3.
14. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
(a) A game show host.
(b) A soap opera narrator.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A conquistador.
15. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(a) Tic Tac Toe.
(b) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Man tell the Researcher his wife wakes up?
2. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
3. What does the Wife ask the Husband if she can buy?
4. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
5. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)