|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Daughter want to look at?
(a) The fields.
(b) The city.
(c) The sky.
(d) The ocean.
2. What does the Brother say he will do to his friend?
(a) Buy him.
(b) Go away with him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Marry him.
3. Who "catches" the Man and exits with him of the Catch Women?
(a) Catch Woman 3.
(b) Catch Woman 4.
(c) Catch Woman 1.
(d) Catch Woman 2.
4. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A fund-raiser.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A war.
5. According to the MC, what have the pageant contestants given?
(a) Their love.
(b) Their experience.
(c) Their all.
(d) Their womanhood.
6. What time does the Man tell the Researcher his wife wakes up?
(a) Six in the morning.
(b) Nine in the morning.
(c) Three in the morning.
(d) Four in the morning.
7. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
(a) The Peace Corps.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Salvation Army.
8. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
(a) The postman.
(b) The milk delivery boy.
(c) The shoeshine boy.
(d) His girlfriend.
9. What do the Senoritas wear in the "church" scene?
10. Who do the Catch Women address?
(a) The Daughter.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Mother.
(d) The Girl.
11. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
(a) "Love Among the Waves."
(b) "Postcards from the Edge."
(c) "Senorita Beauty Song."
(d) "Dolphins by the Beach."
12. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(b) Tic Tac Toe.
(d) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
13. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
(a) "The Wedding Song."
(b) "The Senorita Song."
(c) "The Love Song."
(d) "The Fire Song."
14. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
(b) Get married.
(c) Make the menudo.
(d) Have babies.
15. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
(a) Wigs with rollers.
(b) Wedding gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
2. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
3. What does the Girl pick up from the floor after the Catch Women exit?
4. What does the Nun strike the Girl with?
5. Where does the Son say he is going?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)