|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Nun say that a woman must be?
2. What do the Senoritas and the Nun do after Senorita 2 says she did it "all the way"?
(a) Make the sign of the cross.
(b) Run away.
3. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
(a) The Father.
(b) The Guerrillera.
(c) The Mother.
(d) The Daughter.
4. What does Catch Woman 3 say is a very powerful weapon?
5. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
(b) Martyr 3.
(d) Martyr 2.
6. Who swings on a swing in Act 2?
(a) Woman 1.
(b) Senorita 5.
(c) Woman 3.
(d) The Girl.
7. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
(a) The Husband.
(b) The Daughter.
(c) The Son.
(d) The Father.
8. What does the "light in her eyes" symbolize in the Martyr scene?
(a) A hope.
(b) A beauty.
(c) A love.
(d) A flickering death wish.
9. What does the Man wear in the dance scene?
(b) A sombrero.
(c) A Zorro mask.
(d) A black suit.
10. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
(a) "Beauty is in my arms forever."
(b) "Take me in your arms and let's make love."
(c) "Whisper in my ear the sweetest words of love."
(d) "Always ready for amor."
11. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
(a) A campesino.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A bull-fighter.
12. Who prays because her boyfriend kissed her on the lips?
(a) Senorita 3.
(b) Senorita 2.
(c) Woman 4.
(d) The Girl.
13. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
14. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A fund-raiser.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) A war.
(d) An opening battle.
15. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
(a) A conquistador.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A soap opera narrator.
(d) A game show host.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
2. Where does the Son say he is going?
3. Who welcomes the audience back after the intermission?
4. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who is "fat and pregnant"?
5. Who says, "I look for myself and I can't find me. I only find someone else's idea of me"?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)