|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man wear in the dance scene?
(a) A sombrero.
(b) A black suit.
(c) A Zorro mask.
2. What song does the woman on the swing sing?
(a) "Bolero Traicionero."
(b) "Senorita Traicionero."
(c) "Latina Bolero."
(d) "Bolero Mexicano."
3. Why does Martyr 2 hold her side in pain?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is overworked.
(c) She ate bad food.
(d) Her husband beat her up.
4. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
5. Who does the MC announce as the winner of the pageant?
(a) Miss Senorita Manana.
(b) Miss Chicita Manana.
(c) Miss Rioja Senorita.
(d) Miss Senorita Mexicana.
6. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
(a) A salsa.
(b) Choir music.
(c) A tango.
(d) Rock music.
7. Who says, "Such metaphysics. Women should not worry about philosophical matters. That's for men"?
(b) The Girl.
(c) Martryr 2.
8. Who says, "I look for myself and I can't find me. I only find someone else's idea of me"?
(b) Woman 3.
9. When does Senorita 2 say the Man sat at the bar across the street drinking beer?
(a) Every day.
(b) Saturdays and Sundays.
(d) Friday nights.
10. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
(c) Martyr 2.
11. What does the Nun strike the Girl with?
(b) A ruler.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her hand.
12. What do the Senoritas wear in the "church" scene?
13. What does the Daughter want to look at?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The fields.
(c) The city.
(d) The sky.
14. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Girl.
(b) The Chaperone.
(c) The Man.
(d) The Senoritas.
15. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
(a) Beaten sods.
(b) Triply oppressed.
(d) Miserable creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
2. What does Catch Woman 2 say women can't be?
3. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
4. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
5. What does Catch Woman 3 drop as she walks away?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)