|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
(d) Martyr 2.
2. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
(a) "Take me in your arms and let's make love."
(b) "Whisper in my ear the sweetest words of love."
(c) "Beauty is in my arms forever."
(d) "Always ready for amor."
3. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a glorious thing.
(b) It is a joy.
(c) It is a sin.
(d) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
4. What does Catch Woman 2 say women can't be?
(a) Too intellectual.
(b) Too easy.
(c) Too dumb.
(d) Too funny.
5. What does Catch Woman 3 drop as she walks away?
(a) Her bra.
(b) A boa.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) Her tiara.
6. What is the name of the song the Man sings while the Catch Women dance around him?
(a) "They Love Me."
(b) "They Clean for Me."
(c) "They Cook for Me."
(d) "They Do It All for Me."
7. Who prays because her boyfriend kissed her on the lips?
(a) The Girl.
(b) Senorita 3.
(c) Woman 4.
(d) Senorita 2.
8. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
(a) A campesino.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A bull-fighter.
9. Who swings on a swing in Act 2?
(a) Woman 1.
(b) The Girl.
(c) Senorita 5.
(d) Woman 3.
10. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
(a) Miss Smith.
(b) Miss Rivera.
(c) Miss Ortega.
(d) Miss Prida.
11. What does the Daughter want to look at?
(a) The sky.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The city.
(d) The fields.
12. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Clean for him.
(b) Make him dinner.
(c) Make him suffer.
(d) Make him laugh.
13. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Chaperone.
(b) The Man.
(c) The Girl.
(d) The Senoritas.
14. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
15. What does Rosa do in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
2. When does Senorita 2 say the Man sat at the bar across the street drinking beer?
3. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
4. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
5. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)