Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which character speaks first in the play?
2. What event is the male character awaiting in Act 1?
His child's birth.
3. What does Don Jose want in Act 1?
4. What brothel does Don Jose mention in Act 1?
La Casa de Luisa.
5. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
6. What is Don Jose told he has gained in Act 1?
7. What does Don Jose throw in Act 1?
8. Who arrives as the Midwife speaks to the audience in Act 1?
This section contains 3,520 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)