Short Answer Key
1. Which character speaks first in the play?
2. What event is the male character awaiting in Act 1?
His child's birth.
3. What does Don Jose want in Act 1?
4. What brothel does Don Jose mention in Act 1?
La Casa de Luisa.
5. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
6. What is Don Jose told he has gained in Act 1?
7. What does Don Jose throw in Act 1?
8. Who arrives as the Midwife speaks to the audience in Act 1?
9. What does the Midwife say that Don Jose has gone to do?
10. Who says, "In Managua, in San Juan, in an Andes mountain town. She'll be put on a pedestal and trampled upon at the same time"?
This section contains 2,231 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)