Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act I
1. Which character speaks first in the play?
2. What event is the male character awaiting in Act 1?
3. What does Don Jose want in Act 1?
4. What brothel does Don Jose mention in Act 1?
5. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
6. What is Don Jose told he has gained in Act 1?
7. What does Don Jose throw in Act 1?
8. Who arrives as the Midwife speaks to the audience in Act 1?
9. What does the Midwife say that Don Jose has gone to do?
10. Who says, "In Managua, in San Juan, in an Andes mountain town. She'll be put on a pedestal...
This section contains 1,971 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)