Short Essay Questions Key
1. What did prophets do in the Temple of Judah?
2. What was Yahweh's original role? What is his role now, at this point in the book?
3. What did King Josiah do to make the worship of Yahweh the exclusive way to worship?
4. Why is it not surprising that a monotheistic Deity such as Yahweh was his people's protector?
5. What happened after the destruction of the Sacred Temple and the diaspora of exile?
6. Who was Philo? What is important about his work?
7. What does Armstrong say about the earliest account of Jesus' life?
8. What does Armstrong say about Jesus as God or as the "Son of God?"
9. How did the early Christians practice their faith? How did this change?
11. What takes place at the time that various new sects and movements were emerging in the first two centuries of Christianity?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)