|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people does the author say are virtually impossible to seduce?
(a) Truly content people.
(b) Depressed people.
(c) Married people.
(d) Single people.
2. Casanova gets _____ by his counterpart, even though she _____him.
3. Why is Genji sent away?
(a) He sleeps with someone close to the Emperor.
(b) It is time for him to be married.
(c) He is getting too much attention from women.
(d) He kills the Emperor.
4. What seductive power does Lawrence use on his friends?
(a) He creates triangles.
(b) He criticizes them.
(c) He plays on his physical beauty.
(d) He throws fabulous parties.
5. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
(a) Good and bad.
(b) Sugar and spice and everything nice.
(c) Preparation and luck.
(d) Fantasy and reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one practical use of being the Anti-Seducer, according to the chapter of the same name?
2. What quality does the target have that makes the seducer want to indulge him or her?
3. The Dandy is the quintessential what?
4. What does the author say seducers have the ability to stir up during the experience of seduction?
5. What is the Siren often empowered by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of ideas does the author say a seductive woman might be inspired by?
2. What qualities does the author attribute to a Natural seducer?
3. Describe "the wound" from Chapter 5, "Create a Need: Stir Anxiety & Discomfort".
4. Describe Casanova's counterpart, Charpillon as described in Chapter 8.
5. In Chapter 2, "Create a False Sense of Security - Approach Indirectly" how is befriending a target a serious threat and challenge to cultivating genuine friendship?
6. How does the author describe indecisive results in seduction on the military scale?
7. According to the author, what makes the Rake a decidedly masculine figure?
8. Describe how Marlene Dietrich developed a method of success that was unlike most other women in the theater.
9. In The Charismatic, how does Rasputin, the peasant, show his Charismatic qualities?
10. Why does the author describe Andy Warhol as a cold Coquette?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)