1. What is the Siren often empowered by?
2. What does the author suggest is deceptive to emphasize?
3. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
Make bold moves.
4. With men who are Rakes, the harder a woman is to get, the what?
Harder he will try.
5. What does success represent for the male Rake?
The finale of the drama.
6. Who does the author say the Rake in modern America might find his niche with?
7. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
This section contains 4,866 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)