|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Effect a Regression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
(a) Preparation and luck.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Sugar and spice and everything nice.
(d) Good and bad.
2. What qualities of philosopher Lou Andreas Salome enabled her to lead men?
(a) Her ability to organize and plan events.
(b) Her intellegence and ability to emasculate them.
(c) Her superior technical and mechanical skills.
(d) Her strength of character and interests combined with how she handled her sexual and nonsexual appeal.
3. What does the author say helps seducers find the best ways to prove themselves to targets?
(a) Being wealthy.
(b) Having a history of long-term relationships.
(c) Knowing the targets.
(d) Being honest.
4. What does the author say seduction involves in Chapter 9?
5. What type of people does the author say are virtually impossible to seduce?
(a) Truly content people.
(b) Single people.
(c) Depressed people.
(d) Married people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one practical use of being the Anti-Seducer, according to the chapter of the same name?
2. The author writes that temptation is a proper understanding of the what?
3. What living arrangement enabled Genji to have regular contact with his young conquest?
4. The author states that the power of what is not rooted in physical appearance?
5. What type of request does the American woman make to the leader of Indonesia?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)