|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Effect a Regression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Poeticize your Presence", what is described as a fine element of seduction for those who are suited to giving or receiving it?
2. Who does the author say is the ideal counterpart to Casanova?
(d) Cindy Adams.
3. How does the strategy used by the man in Chapter 13 help gain sympathy from the seducee?
(a) The strategy makes the seducee perceive the seducer as a victim.
(b) The strategy requires the seducer to fake an injury.
(c) The strategy confuses the seducee into believing the seducer is a victim.
(d) The strategy requires the seducer to cry and complain for days at a time.
4. In the chapter, "Pay Attention to Details", the _____ that seducers give their prey is a great opportunity to show their attention to details.
(a) Love letters.
(b) Eye contact.
(d) Nature of gifts.
5. What does Rasputin, the poor peasant, call the well-off?
Short Answer Questions
1. In an example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, following an indirect approach leads one couple to what?
2. What does the author say is disconcerting about the woman described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself"?
3. What does the author say is one of the most excellent ways in politics to involve oneself truly and in the realm of fantasy with another?
4. Where does the author say exemplary relationships in the book come from?
5. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)