|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Effect a Regression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story in Chapter 14, "Confuse Desire and Reality - The Perfect Illusion", of a woman attempting to buy an expensive diamond necklace is an example of what?
(a) A hoax.
2. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
(a) Confidence and an ability to flatter people with low self-esteem.
(b) Natural buoyancy with good manners and a bit of style.
(c) Professionalism and a sense of fun.
(d) Fantasy and reality.
3. The relationship between Casanova and Mathilde allows for _____ to be used and natural _____ to emerge.
(c) Harsh words/Sadness.
(d) Theatrical effort/Drama.
4. What does the author say is one of the most excellent ways in politics to involve oneself truly and in the realm of fantasy with another?
(d) Television ads.
5. Who does the author say is seduced by Count Saint-Germain?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man is discussed in The Coquette, whose love distracts him from his other activities?
2. According to the author, seducers can nurture their victims' abilities to perceive their what?
3. What benefit does the seducer gain from making the seducee feel insecure?
4. How can people fight their Anti-Seducer tendencies?
5. What asset does the author say one should weave into his or her seductive system?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)