|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Effect a Regression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real cause for the vulnerabilities of the man described in Chapter 13, "Disarm Through Strategic Weakness and Vulnerability"?
(a) Low self-esteem.
(b) A lack of male friendship.
(c) A recent job loss from a high-ranking position.
(d) Another woman who he is also trying to seduce.
2. The example of the indulging world leader mirrors how _____ were financially indulged by their lovers.
3. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
(a) That men will love them then leave them.
(b) That men will lie to them.
(c) That men will physically harm them.
(d) That men will become oppressors.
4. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
(a) Professionalism and a sense of fun.
(b) Confidence and an ability to flatter people with low self-esteem.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Natural buoyancy with good manners and a bit of style.
5. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
(a) Combining her serious qualities with her physical qualities.
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Make bold moves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
2. Proving yourself to a target, writes the author, is a good way to _____ within the relationship.
3. What career are Charismatic types "ideal" for?
4. In Chapter 12, "Poeticize your Presence", the author asserts that players will avoid making their partner overly _____ of their whole _____.
5. What does the author say is to be evaded and escaped in seduction?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)