|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anti-Seducer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says that Marlene Dietrich also had an element of what to her?
(b) The Rake.
(c) The Siren.
(d) The Natural.
2. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
(a) That men will physically harm them.
(b) That men will become oppressors.
(c) That men will lie to them.
(d) That men will love them then leave them.
3. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
(a) She was blackmailed into supporting him.
(b) She felt sorry for him.
(c) He learned how to read her mind.
(d) He was one of her supporters.
4. What does President Kennedy partially use to win over the masses?
(b) Basic theatre skills.
(d) Magic tricks.
5. Who does the author say the Rake in modern America might find his niche with?
(a) Single women.
(b) Online daters.
(c) Married women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
2. The husband of one woman who had "given into" Rasputin was _____ more than _____.
3. What does the author say Genji, from the Asian Imperial Court, is famous for?
4. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
5. What does success represent for the male Rake?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)