|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anti-Seducer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
(a) The little fairy tale princess with her shoes and gown.
(c) Beauty pageant contestants.
(d) Girls with attitudes.
2. Who does the author say the Rake in modern America might find his niche with?
(a) Online daters.
(b) Single women.
(d) Married women.
3. With men who are Rakes, the harder a woman is to get, the what?
(a) More frustrated he becomes.
(b) Less he will try.
(c) Harder he will try.
(d) More angry he becomes.
4. What charming woman does the author describe whose persuasiveness and popularity were so intense that people rejected her husband?
(a) Hillary Clinton.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Catherine the Great of Russia.
(d) Princess Diana.
5. What word does the author use to describe people who are impervious to attempts to charm them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Siren often empowered by?
2. What man is discussed in The Coquette, whose love distracts him from his other activities?
3. What does Rasputin, the poor peasant, call the well-off?
4. The Dandy is the quintessential what?
5. In The Coquette, how is the wife that the author describes cold?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)