|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: The Seductive Process: Chapter 18: Stir Up the Transgressive & Taboo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion", the author tells readers to practice seeming what?
2. In an example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, following an indirect approach leads one couple to what?
3. What is a happily ever after romance referred to in Chapter 15, "The Seductive Process"?
(a) The anti-seduction.
(b) The everlasting seduction.
(c) An outlier.
(d) The marriage point.
4. What activities gave Krishnamurti a perception of power?
(a) Political organizing and campaining.
(b) Years of discipline and study.
(c) Hosting parties and traveling to exotic places.
(d) Running and yoga.
5. How does the regression strategy from Chapter 17 help seducers?
(a) It offers a short-term euphoria.
(b) It helps them financially.
(c) It teaches them how to use emotions intentionally.
(d) It teaches mind control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is one of the most excellent ways in politics to involve oneself truly and in the realm of fantasy with another?
2. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
3. In "Poeticize your Presence", what is described as a fine element of seduction for those who are suited to giving or receiving it?
4. What factors make letter writing ideal for Johannes and the woman he admires?
5. What benefit does the seducer gain from making the seducee feel insecure?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)