|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: The Seductive Process: Chapter 18: Stir Up the Transgressive & Taboo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of regression does the author say takes one to when he or she was a baby, or when one became a parent?
(a) Childhood regression.
(b) Infantile regression.
(c) Neonatal regression.
(d) Parent regression.
2. In "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion", the author tells readers to practice seeming what?
3. What quality does the target have that makes the seducer want to indulge him or her?
(a) The target is bossy.
(b) The target is spiritual.
(c) The target is intimidating.
(d) The target is irresistible.
4. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
(a) Sugar and spice and everything nice.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Preparation and luck.
(d) Good and bad.
5. What does the author say is essential about the seducers sending mixed signals?
(a) They should wear a romantic color such as red.
(b) They must have value and be desirable.
(c) They must never let anyone see them sweat.
(d) They should be unattractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career are Charismatic types "ideal" for?
2. What activity is used as a powerful example of improving and advancing relationships in the chapter, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion"?
3. What does Don Juan tell a woman to convince her to run away with him?
4. The example of the indulging world leader mirrors how _____ were financially indulged by their lovers.
5. The author writes that temptation is a proper understanding of the what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)