|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: The Seductive Process: Chapter 18: Stir Up the Transgressive & Taboo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship status of the historical figure's sibling in Chapter 18?
2. What does the author claim seductive writing is a fabulous form of?
(a) Speech writing.
(b) Advertising copy.
3. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
(a) That men will physically harm them.
(b) That men will lie to them.
(c) That men will love them then leave them.
(d) That men will become oppressors.
4. Who does the author say is a seducer, despite his honesty in relationships?
(b) Mark Antony.
(c) Lord Byron.
5. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
(a) Beauty pageant contestants.
(b) The little fairy tale princess with her shoes and gown.
(c) Girls with attitudes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that the art of seduction leads to justified _____ or to _____ pertaining to people's social behaviors.
2. What worked "like a charm" in the Madame's relationship with the King?
3. What type of regression does the author say takes one to when he or she was a baby, or when one became a parent?
4. What type of people does the author say are virtually impossible to seduce?
5. Casanova gets _____ by his counterpart, even though she _____him.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)