|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: The Seductive Process: Chapter 18: Stir Up the Transgressive & Taboo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The example of the indulging world leader mirrors how _____ were financially indulged by their lovers.
2. In the same example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, how does the man indirectly attempt to seduce the woman?
(a) He gets to know the woman's family.
(b) He begins to write plays about love.
(c) He befriends the woman without trying to take the relationship in a physical direction.
(d) He starts dating the woman's friends.
3. How does the author describe honesty?
4. What career are Charismatic types "ideal" for?
5. Casanova gets _____ by his counterpart, even though she _____him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a happily ever after romance referred to in Chapter 15, "The Seductive Process"?
2. What benefit does the seducer gain from making the seducee feel insecure?
3. In "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion", the author tells readers to practice seeming what?
4. The Dandy is the quintessential what?
5. What activities gave Krishnamurti a perception of power?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)