|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ideology: Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which market supplied raw materials for the cotton trade?
(d) Britain's colonies.
2. What was abolished in the wake of Napoleon's victories?
3. What role did Chartists play in politics?
(a) They were elected to local councils.
(b) They disrupted the political process.
(c) They agitated for conservative politicians.
(d) They agitated for liberal politicians.
4. Which nation ruled most of Asia in the late 1700s?
5. What was the Bastille a symbol of when the French stormed it in 1789?
(a) The radical element.
(b) The monarchy.
(c) The free market.
(d) The bourgeoisie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crucial event does Hobsbawm say took place during the period after the French Revolution?
2. What profession emerged in France as a result of Napoleon?
3. What came to an end in 1830, according to Hobsbawm?
4. What did the French Revolution create in Spain?
5. What cause did Russian and Britain support together after the French Revolution?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)