|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ideology: Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the French forces defeated in 1815?
2. How did this social structure change in the years after the Napoleonic Wars?
(a) It expanded its reach into all aspects of French culture.
(b) It merged into the old aristocracy.
(c) It developed into radical socialism.
(d) It developed into trade unionism.
3. What was the international congress that ruled Europe called?
(a) The European Convention.
(b) The Concert of Europe.
(c) The European Assembly.
(d) The League of Nations.
4. What were the dates of the Napoleonic Wars?
5. What was the Code of Napoleon?
(a) The bureaucratic system instituted in France.
(b) The criminal law instituted by Napoleon.
(c) The reform that abolished feudalism.
(d) The currency policy that financed the Napoleonic wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were spinning and weaving performed prior to the Industrial Revolution?
2. What area was affected by what Hobsbawm calls the third wave of revolutions?
3. What does Hobsbawm say revolts turned against in this period?
4. Why didn't France invade any territories after the French Revolution?
5. What did working-class organizers promise the workers, as the gap between rich and poor grew wider?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)