|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ideology: Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What capability was open to the middle class, as a result of the age of revolutions, that was not open before the revolutions?
(b) Small business ownership.
(c) Class mobility.
(d) Land speculation.
2. What possibility did this social structure open to French society?
(a) It became a place where the monarch could appoint friends and supporters.
(b) It became a place where new immigrants could attain citizenship.
(c) It became a place where aristocrats could regain their property and standing.
(d) It became a place where talent could succeed regardless of wealth or birth.
3. Which nation was the exception to the rule that Europe was ruled by absolute monarchs, in the late 1700s?
4. What stage was the political theory in when the organizers were making promises to the workers in the mid-1800s?
(a) It was still a lot of dreaming by people who were powerless to act.
(b) It was establishing coalitions with policemen, soldiers, and union leaders to present demands and back them with force.
(c) It was meeting the political will to begin to strive towards achieving its goals.
(d) It was not well-organized enough to be a threat.
5. Who does Hobsbawm say the revolutionary groups saw as the beneficiaries of their third wave of revolutions?
(a) Radicals and revolutionaries everywhere.
(b) The merchants of the world.
(c) Marx and Ricardo.
(d) All common people everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Chartism an active part of the political landscape?
2. What cause did Russia and Britain disagree over after the French Revolution?
3. What was the Code of Napoleon?
4. What did France produce as other countries' economies changed?
5. What cause did Russian and Britain support together after the French Revolution?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)