|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nationalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Russia expand its relationships after the French Revolution?
(a) The Caucasus.
2. When did the Constituent Assembly create a new Constitution that turned France into a Constitutional monarchy?
3. France was opposed by which of these in the Napoleonic Wars?
(a) All of Europe and Britain.
(b) Britain and Russia.
(c) Russia, Prussia and Austria.
(d) Austria and Prussia.
4. Who dominated the Third Estate in the 1780s in France?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The working poor.
(c) Revolutionaries and radicals.
(d) The nobility.
5. What area was affected by what Hobsbawm calls the third wave of revolutions?
(a) All of Europe.
(b) The Mediterranean.
(c) Western Europe.
(d) Eastern Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emerged in 1830, according to Hobsbawm's evaluation?
2. Where did Britain expand its relationships after the French Revolution?
3. Who dominated the Orthodox Church in 1848?
4. Why didn't disagreements between nations reach the level of international war?
5. What did revolutionaries see as the goal of their revolutions?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)