|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nationalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the French forces defeated in 1814?
(b) The Marne.
2. Where did the idea that Hobsbawm says was developing after 1830 first take root?
(a) In the destitute.
(b) In the middle classes.
(c) In the working poor.
(d) In the bourgeoisie.
3. Which nation ruled most of Asia in the late 1700s?
4. What area was affected by what Hobsbawm calls the third wave of revolutions?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) Western Europe.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) All of Europe.
5. Who does Hobsbawm say the revolutionary groups saw as the beneficiaries of their third wave of revolutions?
(a) Radicals and revolutionaries everywhere.
(b) The merchants of the world.
(c) Marx and Ricardo.
(d) All common people everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in Hobsbawm's view, was the economic result of the French Revolution?
2. Who dominated the Third Estate in the 1780s in France?
3. What was the international congress that ruled Europe called?
4. What came to an end in 1830, according to Hobsbawm?
5. What did the French Revolution create in Spain?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)