|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revolutions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the French National Assembly modeled on?
(a) The British House of Lords.
(b) The American Senate.
(c) The British House of Commons.
(d) The American House of Representatives.
2. The merchant class was situated between what and what, in Hobsbawm's account?
(a) Farmers and craftsmen.
(b) Industrial labor and aristocrats.
(c) Part-time craftsmen and markets.
(d) Political theory and practice.
3. Which of the revolutions that took place in the first wave of revolutions after the French Revolution was NOT suppressed?
4. Where did the second wave of revolutions take place?
(b) Ireland and Poland.
(c) Turkey and Greece.
(d) Albania and Romania.
5. Which nation led the others in industrialization?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the French forces defeated in 1815?
2. Which market supplied raw materials for the cotton trade?
3. Where did Russia expand its relationships after the French Revolution?
4. Where did Britain expand its relationships after the French Revolution?
5. What does Hobsbawm say was the greatest influence on political thought in the 19th century?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)