|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revolutions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was production freed from in the 1780s?
(a) The limitations imposed by population size.
(b) The limitations imposed by limited raw materials.
(c) The limitations of earlier production techniques.
(d) The limitations imposed by years of war.
2. When did the Constituent Assembly create a new Constitution that turned France into a Constitutional monarchy?
3. What cause did Russia and Britain disagree over after the French Revolution?
(a) The independence of Turkey.
(b) The independence of Finland.
(c) The independence of Poland.
(d) The independence of Greece.
4. What did the French Revolution create in Spain?
(a) Freedom movements in the Catalan region.
(b) Resistance to democracy.
(c) New forms of government.
(d) Resistance to monarchy.
5. What was the Bastille a symbol of when the French stormed it in 1789?
(a) The bourgeoisie.
(b) The monarchy.
(c) The free market.
(d) The radical element.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship had begun to dominate between landowners and farmers in England in the late 1700s?
2. Who does Hobsbawm say rose to prominence financing the wars?
3. Who does Hobsbawm say the revolutionary groups saw as the beneficiaries of their third wave of revolutions?
4. What were the dates of the Napoleonic Wars?
5. What was the Code of Napoleon?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)