|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the French forces defeated in 1815?
2. What was the French National Assembly modeled on?
(a) The British House of Commons.
(b) The British House of Lords.
(c) The American Senate.
(d) The American House of Representatives.
3. What were the dates of the Napoleonic Wars?
4. Where were the French forces defeated in 1814?
(c) The Marne.
5. Which nation ruled most of Asia in the late 1700s?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which areas were best connected, according to Hobsbawm?
2. Why does Hobsbawm say that the Industrial Revolution could only have happened in England?
3. What was the Bastille a symbol of when the French stormed it in 1789?
4. What did the French monarch make a practice of in the 1780s?
5. Which nation was the exception to the rule that Europe was ruled by absolute monarchs, in the late 1700s?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)