|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause did Russian and Britain support together after the French Revolution?
(a) The independence of Finland.
(b) The independence of Turkey.
(c) The independence of Poland.
(d) The independence of Greece.
2. Which areas were best connected, according to Hobsbawm?
(a) The seacoasts.
(b) The farm country.
(c) The islands.
(d) The mountains.
3. When did the Constituent Assembly create a new Constitution that turned France into a Constitutional monarchy?
4. How large were the circles within which people moved in the late 1700s, according to Hobsbawm?
(a) Smaller than today for some people, but larger for others.
(b) They were much more spread out.
(c) Much larger than today.
(d) Much smaller than today.
5. How much does Hobsbawm say Europeans were affected by the Napoleonic Wars?
(a) He says that almost everyone felt the effects in one way or another.
(b) He says that the wide areas were almost totally devastated. but some were left untouched.
(c) He says that fighting was widespread throughout many regions.
(d) He says that many were not affected at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Europe was ruled by Britain, France, Austria, Prussia and which nation?
2. France was opposed by which of these in the Napoleonic Wars?
3. Where did Britain expand its relationships after the French Revolution?
4. What did the French Revolution demonstrate to the rest of Europe?
5. What did the French monarch make a practice of in the 1780s?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)