Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the USA was oil discovered?
2. What is the title of Chapter 17?
3. Where did a group of speculators find salt deposits underground?
4. What major even occurred in India in 1947?
5. By what name was Cincinnati also known as?
Discuss elements of the narrative structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Why did cod become such an important source of food? How did the discovery of cod by the Europeans effect European industry?
What was Basque culture like before they discovered how important salt was? How did salt change the Basque way of life?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)