|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the one place salted meats have survived?
2. Why did the British claim it was okay to kidnap American soldiers?
3. In which English town does Chapter 20 take place?
4. What country was Matthias Schleiden from?
5. Which of the following people were exempt from military service in the American War for Independence?
Essay Topic 1
How did Venice develop into a center for salt trading? How did they maximize their profits and in what way did this lead to their eventual demise?
Essay Topic 2
Why was Humphry Davy in the development of salt? What problems has Davy's discovery caused?
Essay Topic 3
What health problems can salt cause? How have countries tried to combat the health problems caused by too much salt?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)